I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU ...

T O N Y

"Tony!" You yelled landing on your feet. You ran to him, seeing his suit on the ground. "Someone watch my back! Tony's down!" You yelled into your ear piece.

"Copy that." Rhodes replied as you leaned down and grabbed his head. "Friday, damage report." you called out.

"Mr.Stark is-" she started to fade out as her voice got deeper making you sigh.

"Alright there is my answer." you mumbled. You lifted the shield off of his head piece seeing him gasp for air.

"Hi cutie..." you took of his helmet, taking the shield off of yours. "Did I not tell you to be safe?" you asked him repairing what you could of his suit.

"That's kind of ionic don't you think. That's like telling a firefighter not to get in a fire. Or telling a cop not to go on a high speed chase. Or-"

"You can be quiet now. It's time for you come with me." You lifted him up, as his face got closer to yours.

"Gosh your so beautiful." he mumbled making you roll your eyes but with a huge smile on your face. "How about we get you fixed up then you can tell me how beautiful I am, yeah?" you smirked at him.

"I am so in love with you.."

S T E V E

You stared at him as he smirked at you. "Are you sure you want to do this doll?" he asked you wrapping his wrist up with bandage. You chuckled looking at him.

"I'm positive." he nodded walking up to you. He swing at you first, but you grabbed him by his hand kicking him in the side. Because he so intolerant with pain, he grabbed you by your leg twisting you till you fell flat on the floor. He went to get on top but you kicked him where the sun don't shine.

"Oh shit." he gasped out. He bends over in pain. You stood up looking at him. "That was not fair.." he pointed towards you.

"I'm so sorry. But in all honesty, if this fight was real, fighting rules are set aside." you told him as he looked at you, face red. "But I'm sorry." you pouted at him. He stood back up, eyes closed groaning. He tackled you to the floor making you hit the mat with a loud groan. He saw on top of you as you smirked at him.

"Surprise." he smirked at you making you roll your eyes with a smirk. You guys stared at each other before he sighed. "When was the last time we had some alone time?" he asked you making you shrug your shoulders.

"About.. two weeks ago. In Berlin at the hotel. Where we-" you were cut off.

"Please don't remind me. Can't fathom the thought of not having you like that for a minute." he smiled at you. You couldn't help but feel a certain way about that night. "Can you just kiss me please?" you asked him as he smiled.

He got off and sat across from you. "I have a better idea. How about you come get it?" he smirked at you. It didn't take you long before you was on his lap having an intense makeout session.

"Gosh, I'm so in love with you.."

B U C K Y

You laid in bed staring at the ceiling, as your boyfriend of four months, Bucky slept next to you. His head was in your neck breathing softly as you played in his hair. Nights like this were restless. Your mind raced with everything.

Catching you off guard, you heard him start to moan in his sleep. You looked at him to see his face in distress. "S-Stop it!" he groaned turning on his back as you sat up looking at him. He clenched the seat. "I'm sorry. Don't hurt me.." he cried. Tears were slowly starting to fall down his face.