🚫I#48: Clint Barton

L A T E N I G H T R I D E

You and Clint have been in a relationship for over a year now. Things were obviously great. Since no excitement was really happening in the tower or in the city, you two decided to take a trip to Wisconsin to a log cabin you two owned.

It was about 11 at night, and you guys were about three hours away. You guys changed who were driving about three times in the entire trip and now it was his turn. You sat on the passenger seat, shoes off with your feet on the dash board, and holding his hand in your lap. You guys were talking about the most random things, just enjoying each other companies.

You looked over at him and noticed how good looking he looked. His hair was bit messy considering you guys left around six this morning. He had in a black T-Shirt that hugged all his muscles, and some gray sweatpants. Something so simple made him look so good.

You kicked your lips looking at him. Even though he was looking straight at the road he felt your stare. He turned around and caught you biting your lip.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked you, turning his head to look at you then back to the road. You shrugged your shoulders licking your bottom lip.

"I don't know. You just look good.." your eyes trailed down to his lower area then looked back at him. He clenched your hand tighter, gesturing a warning.

"Don't do anything you'll regret babe." He threatens you. You saw the smirk on his face making you chuckle. You let go of his hand, his hand staying in your lap, as it started to rub the inner part of his thigh inching higher and higher. You stopped trying to see if you were getting a reaction but he wasn't doing anything but smirking.

Over this past year, Clint became flurry resistant to you. You could tease him all day and he wouldn't show anything. Little did you know with every touch you gave him, it made his insides burn and his dick hard.

You raised an eyebrow at his cockiness, moving to his manhood squeezing it. He jolted a bit, gripping the steering wheel till his knuckles turned white. You smiled knowing that you had him wrapped around your finger. You smiled at him leaning back.

"I want you Clint.." you moaned looking at him. He clenched his jaw leaning towards the stirring wheel.

"Just a couple more hours." He whispered to himself. You raised an eyebrow at him as you nodded to yourself. You took of your seatbelt, letting it hit the side of the seat then the side of the car. Confused, Clint looked over at you almost regretting it when he saw you take off your black nike shorts. You had on a pair of boy shorts, slipping those off too.

"You don't mind if I release myself right here,babe? It's just way too long..." you pouted placing your left foot not the dash board. He looked down at it to see that you were indeed growing wet. You stared at the side of his face as you bring your index and middle finger to your clit, slowly rubbing it.

You saw him clench his jaw. You grabbed his hand, pulling it down to you wetness moaning out loud. "Clint, I need you.." you moaned out. He inserted a finger, curving upward making you curly your toes stretching you out.

"Fuck.." he whispered to himself. He pulled out, leaning towards the steering wheel seeing the nearest exit.

He drove down the empty yet dark road, pulling to the side putting the car in park. He grabbed you by the throat pulling you on top of his lap, you moaning at the friction between his sweatpants and your bare clit.

He leaned you down to his lips kissing you, his hands still wrapped around your throat. "Such a needy little thing, yeah?" He whispered slapping your ass making you buck forward. You moaned at the pleasurable pain, the stinging sending waves to the pleasure you received from your grinding.

He leaned you forward on the steering wheel, making you place you feet beside him. Your legs were wide open giving him a nice view of your wetness and swollen. "Clint baby, I need you." You whined about to pull him towards you but he pushed your hands to the side.

"No you couldn't wait till we got to the fucking hotel-" He said rubbing your clit making you throw your head back. "You're not running shit right now, (Y/N)." He inserted a finger while with the other relieving himself from the sweatpants. You gasped at the sight of him, pre-cum oozing from the sight. You licked your lips, wanting to suck him off in the car. "I'm in control, you listen to me." He curved his finger in you as he pumped himself.

You grabbed on to his shoulders, throwing your back. The sight of him touching himself to fucking you with his fingers were enough to bring you to your orgasm. "Baby I'm going to cum." You gasped out. Your body was slowly giving out, your legs trembling.

Your walls clenched around his finger as you clawed at his shirt.

So close...

Almost there...

He smirked at you, knowing you were about three seconds from a mind blowing orgasm when he pulled away. Your eyes shot open looking at him in shock.

"Clint!" You gasped out. "What the hell?"

"I told you I'm in control. I'll let you cum when I think your deserve. Now ride me like a good girl." You smirked at him grabbing his dick lining it up to your entrance. You smiled at the feeling, Clint smiling also knowing that having you like this bring you joy.

"Just like that (Y/N). Nice and slow." He guided your hips, looking at where the two of you were connected.

"I want to go fast." You pouted, clenching the seat. He shook his head.

"Who's in charge (Y/N)?" He asked you, bucking his hip upward making you scream.

"You daddy!" You exclaimed making him smirk. You rotated your hips, feeling every detail of his dick inside of you.

His tip brushing against your g-spot, the veins rubbing against you walls. It was details like this that drove you absolutely crazy.

You challenged his authority, when you reached for the the side of the seat leaning them back so that he was laying down. You smiled, bouncing up and down. He would usually retaliate back but he was too busy feeling the pleasure to say anything.

"F-Fuck. You feel so amazing Daddy!" You gasped out grinding your hips. His head went back, hands grasping your waist.

His moans and cursing was keeping you going. "You look so good riding me.." he whispered looking at your body.

"Mm, are you going to cum?" You asked him. You were so close, your eyes were rolling to the back of your head. Clint saw this and decided to put your entire body in over drive. He leaned up, wrapped his arms around your waist.

He started to thrust upward making you trail the window with your hand. "Clint oh my God!" You yelled as he smiled in your neck.

"You like that baby?" He whimpered out.

"Ugh I-I-" you couldn't help but let go. You didn't even know that you were cunning until you did. You grinding your hips, riding it out, this triggering his own climax.

His nails dug in your side as he moaned at the top of his longs, hurrying himself in you more.

You guys painted as you fell over into the passenger seat. You looked at the windows to see that they were foggy looking over at him. "That was so hot." He groaned eyes close as you smiled.

"I'm not over with you yet. Wait till we get to the cabin."