I#26: Peter Parker Part 1

You were the new addition to the Avengers team. You were the, (Cool Super Hero  Name) who fought along Spider man.You were a HYDRA prodigy that was made when your mother was tested on. You came out fine but your mom didn't. But you had the ability to phantom sort of like a ghost. It was very exciting yet scary being with the most advanced team of Super hero's the Earth had to offer. But there was one dude who made you feel complete.

Peter Parker. He was kind, funny, adorable. The only thing is, you were pretty sure he only saw you as a friend. Especially when he talked to you about his crush. Some girl name Liz.

Any who, you were down sparring with Natasha when you heard the door open. Natasha saw that it was Peter and you took the chance knocking her to the ground. You smirked. "That wasn't fair." She mumbled as you helped her up.

"What's up Peter Parker?" You ask going under the ropes of the boxing ring.

"So I was invited to a party and I was wondering if you could come?" He asked you sat down on the floor.

"You know I don't like crowded places. And people touching me." You cringed at the thought of having horny teenagers grabbing you.

"Please. We can stay for at least 30 minutes. Liz is going to be there." You sighed hearing her name once again.

"And you can't go by yourself why? Ask Ned." You mumbled standing up. Natasha shot you a glare making you roll your eyes.

"Please. I'll make it up to you. This weekend we can watch Supernatural." You stared at him sighing.

"Just tell me when and what time." And he smiled at you. He gave you a hug then ran out the door. You looked over at Natasha.

"You know, that's a very bad idea." She told you wiping her face. "Going with your crush to go see his crush." She laid back on the chair as you sighed.

"It's whatever at this point you know." You sighed drinking some more water. "Hopefully I can meet someone. Get my mind off of him for a bit." You responded hopefully as she stood up.

"Mhm, well good luck. I'm going to make a PBJ sandwich, want one?" She asked as you nodded.

________________________

It was Friday night, and you waited for Peter to come pick you up. You've been to a party before but only the ones that Tony would throw. Not a high school party.

You looked at the outfit you had, not really putting any effort into it.

You heard a knock on your door, going to open it when you saw Peter standing there

You heard a knock on your door, going to open it when you saw Peter standing there. He had on black jeans, and a yellow T-Shirt as he smiled at you. "I'm guessing we are twinning today, yeah?" he responded walking away as you followed him.

"Hm, I guess so. Do you know where this party is going to be?" you asked him.

"Actually, it's a couple of blocks down from here." he told you making you groan. "That means that I am going to be walking." You whined as he nodded. You guys made your way outside the facility, walking down the streets.