T O N Y S T A R K

"I have Stark."

You replied out loud. He turned around, gasping dramatically with his hand over his heart. "Wow, you got me! I don't know what to say?" he smirked at you, you rolled your eyes at him. He was extra as always.

You guys have been having this fling since about the fourth week the Avengers were established. You always found him very interesting but with the way he acted, you never thought anything would happened. You were just happy to get any action with the man.

"Ha ha ha." you sarcastically mumbled standing up. "Let's just get this over with." you replied walking out of the living room to the hallway where the closet was. He opened the door for you as you walked inside turning on the light. But Tony had different ideas when he locked the door and turned the light off.

"Do you think they are fucking?" Asked Natasha staring at the closet as everyone nodded.

"It's not even a question at that point." Steve mumbled bringing his whiskey to his mouth.

In the closet, things were getting a bit frisky. When he closed the door and turned the light off you turned around to chastise him that you couldn't see. Before a word could come out, Tony had you pinned up against the back wall. With his hands holding your hands above your head, he kissed you with passion.

It didn't take you long before you were kissing him back with just as much energy and passion when he pulled away. "It feels like forever since the last time I've been with you." He kissed you again, you couldn't help but smile into the kiss. You had on a sweater with nothing but a bra underneath, so when his cold hands trailed underneath the sweater he definitely got the reaction he was hoping for.

He stepped back smiling at how wrecked you look, considering that he pulled away with no intention of warning you. You looked him up and down knowing that this man was going to be the death of you. You looked at him with pure emotion and confusion sighing. Even in the dark closet, he saw him tilting his head.

"Something's bothering you?" he asked you grabbing your hand as you shook your head forcing a smile. "No, I'm fine."

"I know when you are lying to me. Tell me." he responded.

"It's just sometimes.. I feel like I am just a booty call, but I want something more then that but you don't." you sighed. He heard what you said tilting his head to the side. He wasn't great with showing emotions. Everyone and there mother knew that. For him, it was weird because he thought that he made it established that he wanted to be with you.

"Well I thought that we were something.." he trailed off. You stared at his figure then shook your head.

"No. We definitely don't act like it. And we are so secretive about it." you responded back. You heard him sigh pulling you by the waist as you felt his breath on you making you close your eyes in comfort.

"I'm sorry but I really thought we were. I'll make it official. Over frozen yogurt and some cheesy Disney movie. I wouldn't want to make it official in a closet." he told you grabbing your head as you smiled. He placed a kiss on your forehead then on your lips when there was a knock on the door.

"Seven minutes are up!" You heard Clint yell as you guys opened the door hand in hand. Everyone stared down at your hands that were connected. "Okay, don't know what happened in there but you know.. I support." Clint said as you guys laughed. You sat on the sofa with him close to you with his head on your shoulder.