I#54:Tony Stark

Entering the main hall, you saw Tony staring at another one of his elite blue prints for another satellite program. You walked over to him, placing a glass of champagne next to him. He looked up at you, placing a kiss on your lips as you smiled. "I thought you said that tonight was going to be about us and only us?" you jokingly said leaning against the counter.

"Oh it is. The sun is still setting so it's technically not night yet." he smirked at you. You looked at the glass window seeing that it was indeed dusk and not fully night yet. You groaned. "I hate when you get technical. Somewhere around the world it's night time and someone is sleep." you told him. He nodded his head.

"Good point. Let me just finish detailing this and my attention is all you babe." he placed a kiss on your forehead.

"Five minutes Tony!" you yelled walking into the living space. "Make it three!" he yelled back. You chuckled placing your glass on the table, going through the selections of movies that you just brought. "Ms. (Y/N), there is someone asking to speak to you and Mr.Stark by the name of Phil Coulson. Should I send him up?" you heard Jarvis say.

"Yeah send him up. Thank you." you were about to meet him when you felt a pair of arms wrapped around your waist pulling you closer. He placed kisses all over your neck making you smile. "That was four minutes Tony." you said as he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Gosh, so technical. Who's coming up?" he asked grabbing sipping his champagne.

"Phil. Must be about that Avengers recruitment." you told him as he groaned.

"I'm not here!"

"Yes you are." Phil replied walking from the elevator doors as you smiled at him. You walked over to him, giving him a hug. "Long time no see. How are you doing?" he asked you. You shrugged your shoulders, lifting your hand seeing it faze.

"Becoming more controllable." you smiled at him, moving your head to the side to see the chip that Tony made for you. "Thanks to the nerd." you jokingly said as he sent you a fake smile.

"Mind telling why you are here ruining our precious date night?" Tony asked him as Phil nodded.

"In a matter of fact, all of it is in here." he handed him the brief case, but Tony just stared at it.

"He doesn't like being handed things. I on the other hand do." you grabbed it from him as Phil stared at you.

"So you are willing to join the Avengers. We need someone like you (Y/N)." he replied. You looked between Tony and Phil. "I've been giving it some thought." you walked to the counter moving his blue print placing it on the code. "Is there anything wrong?" you asked opening it, only to be showed a file filled with other people. You stared at it in complete shock. "Is this how many people-"

"Yup." Phil walked over as Tony moved the hologram of files around inspecting each of one of them. "There was an attack on one of the S.H.I.E.L.D.S bases last night. The man or god we think we it is him." he clicked on a file seeing surveillance of a pale man with jet black hair.

"A god?" you asked unsure about what he said.

"Comes from out of space." he replied crossing his hands over his chest. You stared at it, or him, in complete confusion. "Wow.. okay." Tony replied.

"She isn't going anywhere." Tony replied pointing to you as you stared at him.

"Uh I'm sorry. You don't have a say so right now." you told him turning back around to Phil. "Just send us the rest of the details and we'll be there." you told him.

After dismissing himself, Tony stared at you crossing his arms over his chest.

"So about this movie." you skipped going into the living area. He ran to you grabbing your waist turning around.

"No, we are talking about this."

"No we aren't. This curse can finally be used to save people. This isn't up for debate Anthony." you told him grabbing the movies.

"Wow you really had to use my government name."

"I sure did."