I #9: Pietro Maximoff

"Baby.." you trailed off opening his door. He was laying on his bed wearing nothing but sweatpants, and socks that you got him for christmas. He sat up taking the headphones smiling at you.

"What's wrong printsess?" he asked as you walked towards him rubbing your eyes. "Nothing really.. I just want to come be with you." you yawned as he grabbed you by the waist pulling you between his legs. He started to kiss up your stomach making you blush.

"Gosh, your so beautiful." he laid his head on your stomach. His hands started to trail down to your butt as you laid him down. "Oh, we're doing this right now?" he smirked at you making you roll your eyes.

"No, I just like your bed because it's bigger and it's colder in your room." You replied getting under his covers as you heard him scoff.

"That kind of hurt my feelings.." he trailed off acting hurt. You rolled over on your back grabbing him pulling him on top of you making you giggle. You gave him a peck on the lips. Where is your little hat thing you wear to bed?" he grabbed your afro puffs making you pinch his side.

"I can't find it." you sighed as he smirked at you. He rolled off of you going into his night stand for something and handed you your bonnet.

"You left it in here this morning when you came in here. I forgot to give it to you." he told you making you smile at him. You let your puffs out, and placed the bonnet on top of your head. "Alright, let's go to sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow."