I #3: Bucky Barnes

You were making breakfast for the entire team, considering that it was Easter Sunday. You knew that not everyone in here celebrated the holiday, but it was still nice to sit around and have a nice breakfast. You even made everyone Easter baskets filled with their favorite snacks.

You were flipping the pancakes when you felt a cold object wrapped around your  waist knowing the feeling. Way too familiar you smiled at the feeling. "Hi Buck." You turned around as he placed a kiss your lips.

"Hey baby doll, you look beautiful." he winked you making you roll your eyes. You weren't an insecure person, but right now. Eh.

You had a bonnet on, some sweatpants, sports bra. You didn't think much of it, but he thought everything in the world.

"Mhm thank you baby. Happy Easter." You kissed him on the lips making him smile. You walked over to the stove as he sat down on the counter. "So i've been thinking.." he trailed off looking at you. You could tell he was nervous about something so you turned off the stove. You were finished cooking anyways. You stood between his legs smiling at him.

"You thinking? Wow that's a first." You chuckled as he slightly smacked you waist making you blush. "I'm only kidding." you rolled your eyes.

"I love you.. and you love me." he started. You could tell that he was trying to butter you up. You just let him be. "Now that we are married, I would like to you know.. have kids." Your eyes went wide as he said that.

"I'm sorry if that caught you off guard, but-"

"No no. Don't be sorry. I want to have a kid too." you smiled at him, as he smiled back. He grabbed your face kissing you, you kissed him back. The kiss started to get a little heated. You pulled away slighly biting his lip.

"Sorry hun but Tony would be pretty pissed if we decided to make the baby on the counter." You winked at him pulling away.

"I'm glad you know." Tony replied as you turned around and saw Tony walking in with a newspaper. "Is breakfast going to be done any time sooner, I'm starting."