P R E G N A N C Y #5

𝓒𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼

7 MONTHS

TONY

It was early morning, around four o'clock and you couldn't get to sleep. Your son decided that it would be a almost perfect time to wake up and start kicking like his life depended on it. It wasn't painful but it wasn't pleasurable neither.

You sat up, Tony moving around feeling you sit up. He woke up instantly thinking some was wrong. "Is everything okay?" he asked you, well more like rasped out in his sleepy voice. Gosh it was so sexy... well that was the main reason why you're pregnant now.

"Yeah I'm fine. He's kicking." you groaned rubbing your belly.

"Does it hurt?"

"No not really, it's just uncomfortable." you try so hard not to complain about being pregnant considering that there are women out there who'd kill to have moments like these. So you are thankful for them.

"Here lay back down." he suggested. Confusingly you laid back down. "Lay on your side." you laid on your side as he wrapped his arm around your waist. He started to slowly trail his hands over your belly. After a couple of minutes the kicking settled and he was completely still.

"How'd you know to that?" you asked him slowly starting to fall asleep.

"I saw a video on it a couple of weeks ago. I didn't know if it would work or not.." he whispered kissing your shoulder. "I'm guessing it worked."

"Yeah it did. Thank you actually."

"My pleasure."

STEVE

You sat on the sofa looking at Steve work out in front of you. You were eating some cantaloupe with a bit of honey looking at him. "Really Steve, I don't need you looking at me like a hawk." you mumbled. He stopped doing his push ups and looked at you.

"I'm not taking any chances babe." he breathed out standing up. About a week ago, you were getting out of the shower. You slipped and fell, thankfully nothing happened to the baby but it left you with a concussion. You could understand why he was on his toes all the time but it was becoming ridiculous. Even taking a shower with you..but you didn't mind that.

"Baby I'm fine. I promise you. I slipped on water." you told him. He groaned sitting on the couch next to you.

"I can't risk anything happened to the two of you. You know this." he whispered  looking at you. "Just two months and I'll be out of your hair darling." he pecked your lips, tasting the cantaloupe and honey on your lips. He pulled away smiling, placing his hands on your stomach.

"I'm going to take a shower and we can go get frozen yogurt." he told you as you smiled.

"Okay!"

BUCKY

Being 7 months pregnant with twins weren't the easiest. Especially because Bucky was always doing missions. And to add on top of the stress, your doctor told you that you needed to be on bed rest for the next two months.

Obviously, you weren't listening because there was so much to do in so little time. Your husband not being here was definitely not easy.

You two recently just bought a house not to far from the facility so you guys were still close to home. You were in the twins room putting some new clothes away when you heard someone clear their throat. You looked up and saw Bucky standing there. You smiled making your way to him. He hugged you, not being the easiest since you were big, "I thought you weren't going to be home for another two weeks!?" you exclaimed kissing him.