I #11: Loki Laufeyson

You walked out of the room, with Loki hot on your trail. "Honey, Wait." He stopped in front of you as you slapped him making him sigh. "I deserve that. And more."

"I thought you were fucking dead!" You yelled at him. There were tears filling up in your eyes. He tried grabbing you but you pulled away. "Don't fucking touch me!" You yelled at him.

"I'm sorry!" He yelled back at you. You could see that he was going to cry but you didn't care. You literally spent most of your days crying over him.

"No. Keep that half ass apology Loki. How would you feel if I died and I just came out of no where and said that I faked my own fucking death." You spat him.

"Id be glad. As long as you were here!" He exclaimed. You scoffed looking at him.

"You are as selfish as they come. I cried for you Loki. I spent what felt like my entire life mourning after you. I'm suppose to be the love of your life. You could've told me." You whispered wiping your tears. "A-And to sit here and to say that I should be glad that you are alive? You are the only person that I loved. I really debated on actually ending it all just so that I could be with you again. What if I did huh? Then what? Because I know now you wouldn't do the same!" You yelled the last part.

"Honey. You know I would do anything for you even if it risks my life. I-I can't stand the fact that I left you here to mourn and I wish I could tell but I can't. I would be putting your life in danger and I will not do it. You can hit me, scream, kick, hell even stab but I don't regret not telling you. Especially if I know it was saving you." He bring his hand up to your cheek a wiping your tears. He grabbed you pulling you closer as you laid on his chest.

You were calming down. You hate to admit it but you were too in love with him to even leave him. He traced your back shushing you as you listened to his heart beat.

"Im sorry. I just-" you started.

"No no. You have no reason to be sorry. You have every right to be angry. I just want to go back to what it used to be." He replied looking you in the eyes. You nodded.

Finally..