I #4: Peter Parker Part 1

It was another Friday night, where you found yourself studying in your room for the upcoming quarter exam for Precalculus. Being in the 11th grade, you were stressed as it is because of the simple fact that these were your important years for colleges and job opportunities.

You waited for your boyfriend, Peter Parker, who was suppose to be here an hour ago. Sighing, you looked at your phone shooting him a text.

Me: Peter, where are you?
read  7:34

You slammed your phone on the table, quite annoyed. He saw the text and simply didn't answer it. When he does things like this, it makes you question his where about, and whether he is seeing another girl behind your back.

My Dork🥰: Im sorry babe, I have to take a rain check. Something came up.

Me: Are you serious!? You tell me this now?
read 8:03

You scoffed looking at the text thread before turning off your phone and focusing on your notes.

The next Monday, after not hearing from him for the entire weekend, you stood at your locker looking over your notes. You felt someone wrap there hands around you waist as you scoffed pulling it down. "Babe?" You turned around and saw Peter standing there with two cups of coffee and flowers.

"What do you want Peter?" You asked him. He knew you were mad because you usually called him by his last name. When you called him by his first name, it was serious.

"I want to apologize about Friday night. It was a dick move and I shouldn't have bailed out on you.." he gave you a small smile as you scoffed.

"Take that apology and put up your ass Peter. I'm so done with you." You slammed your locker shut walking away from him as he grabbed you by your waist. "What Peter?" You asked him.

"I'm sorry. I-"

"You know, if you wanted to be with someone else you can just say it. Don't have me sitting up here thinking that you actually love me, and stand me up on how many occasions?" You asked him. His face was confused but then he finally realized.

"You think I'm cheating on you?" He asked you. "(Y/N) I could never do that to you!" He exclaimed loud enough so that only you could hear.

"Oh really. So why didn't you come by my house this entire weekend, and only talked to me today huh? It's like this every time we have plans to hang out Peter and I'm sick and tired of being lied to."

"I promise you babe there is no one else."

"So what do you do on those days where you stand me up?" You asked crossing his hands over your chest. He stood there, shocked not knowing what to say making you scoff. "There goes my answer. Peter just leave me alone." With that you walked away to the nearest girls restroom and cried silently.