I#26: Bruce Banner

Being a S.H.I.E.L.D scientist/agent, you were very close with the Avengers. So, when Tony invited you over to talk about a new program that he was building called Ultron, you were very skeptical yet excited to see what would happen. "So you want me, to help you guys build this?" you asked the them as Tony placed a hand on your shoulder.

"No, I want to help you guys build this. You guys are probably the smartest people I know and understand this kind of tech to be honest. Just imagine it." he responded as you sighed.

"Hmm, and do everyone else know what this is for?" you asked him as he winced.

"Not exactly but think of it like a surprise present." Tony responded back.

"Tony, if this is so called the making of artificial life, there is no telling on what might happened. We need to warn the team about it." Bruce suggested tugging at his sleeves.

"I'm with Bruce. You don't know what could happen.." you trailed off as Tony groaned out loud.

"You guys are no fun. Just leave the telling up to me!" he grabbed some papers and notes holding them smirking at you guys.

"Now, who wants to get to work?"

Eventually, you guys spent the rest of the day programming it. Tony left a couple of hours earlier to get ready for the party that you guys would join earlier. "So Bruce, how have you been these past couple of months?" you asked him pulling your hair in a ponytail.

"It's been.. interesting say the least. How about you? I read your book about astrophysics, it's pretty damn good." he responded typing a code into the computer as you blushed.

"Thank you. It means a lot coming from you." you told him giving him a genuine smile. It was obvious that you a had an enormous crush on him. No one, except Natasha knew about the crush since she interrogated it out of you.

"Ah please." he shook his head looking down at his hands. "You are one of the sweetest and smartest people at S.H.I.E.L.D. It's a honor just working with you." he complimented you. You bit your lip standing up looking at the program.

"Well, it's loading so we should probably go down and start getting dress yeah?" you told him as he nodded.

"After you."

______________________

You made your way to the bar area, where Tony was hosting the party

You made your way to the bar area, where Tony was hosting the party. You saw Stev, and Clint talking as you made your way over there. "Look who's here, trouble maker in the flesh." Clint chuckled as you rolled your eyes playfully. You gave them all a hug then looked around the place for Bruce, only to not see him.

"Have you guys seen Bruce?" you asked, making Steve smirk at you.

"Maybe. Why?" You saw him coming through the crowd with a drink in his hand talking to Natasha.