T H E A N T I - H E R O- AVENGERS

An antihero or antiheroine is a main character in a story who lacks conventional heroic qualities and attributes such as idealism, courage and morality.

You walked into your apartment taking off your gloves and jacket. You sensed the being of a couple of people in your living room in the dark. You closed your eyes looking up at the ceiling in frustration. "Y'know, it's kind of rude to walk into someone's house uninvited." You walked into the kitchen grabbing a glass and the bottle of whiskey from the fridge. You turned on the lights to see a couple of people standing there, on closer inspection you saw that it was Natasha Romanova and Steve Rogers. You leaned against the fridge.

"You know it's not safe leaving your son alone in the apartment." Steve mumbled. You chuckled placing the glass down.

"Wow.. look. Captain America is telling me how to raise my kid." You laughed chugging it. "He's not alone. My sister is sleeping in my room." You lied walking into the living room where they were. "But I'm sure you knew that. You looked everywhere, yeah?" You asked. Natasha stood up walking to where you were.

"(Y/N) we need you. With us." She said lowly as you rolled your eyes.

"I'm good. I have my son here and I don't need to be putting him in the line of danger." You mumbled looking at the two of them. "Glass of whiskey maybe?" You offered them.

"(Y/N)-"

"Steve I said no. Look, I'm not an Avenger. This world has never did good by me so why should I go out putting our lives on the line for it. I'm just a regular person who just so happened to be cursed with this." You responded pointing to the door. "If that's all you came for it was nice talking to you guys but please. Leave." You said out of pure frustration. Steve stood up placing the phone on the counter in front of you. You looked at him confused as he played the video of you running through a burning building taking people out.

"That's hero behavior."

"No it's human behavior. I-" you stopped when you heard a sound coming from outside. You looked around as they saw the look on your face, highly confused. "Do you guys hear that?" You asked them. That's when you heard a loud bang in your sons room. Pushing pass them you ran into his room to see his window open and him not in bed. You ran to his window to see a helicopter.

You jumped on the fire escape stairs hearing Natasha shout something at Nick. You made a fire line throwing it at the end of the chopper in order to bring it closer but it was fire proof. You saw someone pointing a machine gun at you as Steve brought his shield in front of you, pulling you back in. "They have my son!" You cried out trying to get back out but it was too late.

"No Fury they have him. They disappeared." Natasha groaned running her hands through her hair. You dropped to your knees as Steve rushed out of window to see if he could do anything but he was useless. You looked up at Steve and Natasha with pure hatred.

"The night that you guys come to my home is the same night my son is taken from me!" You exclaimed feeling the heat rush through your body.

"Calm down we-"

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!" You yelled at them. They saw the glow run up your veins as they slowly backed away. "My son. The only thing that I have left is gone because of you guys so don't tell me to calm down."

"Fury now." Natasha whispered. You looked at her confused before something sharp hit your back. You tilted your head to the side falling to the floor.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)." With that your eyes slowly started to close.

You woke up in a glass cage. You groaned sitting up looking at everyone run around doing different things. "She's awake." You heard. You looked up and saw Fury walking to the cage.