N A T A S H A R O M A N O F F

"I have Natasha."

You looked over at Natasha who was smirking at you, drinking her wine as you gulped on you saliva. She knew you were crushing on her since you joined the avenger team, and she was making it harder and harder to control your needs as days went by. I mean she teased you, taunted you, touched you. But as much as you didn't want to admit it, you loved every second of it. She stood up grabbing your hand. You took it walking to the closet with her. You got into the closet, as she turned around smirking then winking at the boys as she shut and locked the door.

"D-Did we just experience that?" Clint asked pointing towards the door.

"I'd give anything to be in that closet with them." Bucky mumbled drinking his beer.

As soon as the door closed, Natasha had you up against the wall attacking your neck. You leaned your head to the side, giving her more room to work with, her obviously leaving bruises up and down your neck.

"Gosh your so fucking beautiful." she whispered in your ear making you moan at the tingles she sent up and down your back. You knew the boys were probably having a field day with the little sounds of pleasure that were coming from the closet but your main focus was everything in the closet which was her.

She slipped her pants in your pants causing you to pant, then make a noticeable loud noise. She kissed you on the lips while slowly rubbing your clit. "Shh, we don't want them to hear do we?" she smirked at you, going faster as you tried to hold on to your moans a little more. "N-No." you gasped out, as she slipped her finger in your.

"N-Natasha we only have five minutes left." you whispered to her as she pulled your shirt down exposing your breast and your hard nipple. She slightly bit it, licking it to ease the pain as she went faster with that work she was doing to your pussy. "I only need three."

Minutes passed and you were close, knowing that the boys would be at the door in any minute.

With her going at a inhumane speed, you felt a knot on your stomach. You gasped grasping onto her shoulder as there was a knock on the door. "Give us a minute." she yelled through the door.

"F-Fuck Natasha.." you gasped grasping her hand. "I'm cumming!" you semi yelled. She laughed grabbing your face kissing you. You came on her hand as she smiled at the feeling pulling it out. She took out her finger placing them in her mouth licking it.

"I told you I only needed three minutes." she whispered to you. She helped you situate yourself, before you guys opened the door. There was slight blush on your face but she was cheesing at the guys as soon as she walked out.

"Damn..." Steve mumbled looking at the two of you guys.