I #5: Bruce Banner

It was just another day in the Stark Tower. You were doing some spring cleaning around since everyone was just chilling in their rooms. All of a sudden you heard Ruckus in the halls making you look down to see Tony running.

"Ugh there you are!" He gasps looking at you. "I know a secret that you don't know.." he sung making you roll your eyes.

"What are you, 10?" You chuckled as he smirked.

"Yeah. On a scale of 1-10 judging my sexiness." He winked at you making you roll your eyes once again. You were about to ask him why he was running, that's when Bruce came running after him. He saw you as his face started to turn a deep color red.

"Are you okay Bruce?" You asked him making him nod quickly grabbing Tony. You could tell he was getting angry by the second because his veins were popping out. "Bruce calm down.." you grabbed his shoulder looking at him. You always calmed him down so that he didn't Hulk out. "Breathe.. count to 10." You smiled at him.

"Yeah it would be here to calm you down." Tony scoffed making you laugh sarcastically.

"Shut It Tony. Now what is this so called secret-" you were cut off by Bruce.

"Nothing. It's personal and he has no right to say anything." He pointed looking at Tony as you raised an eyebrow at him. He was never the one to keep secrets from you so you were low key curious about what this big secret was.

"Wow.. okay." You told them surprised.

"Stop being a little wussy and just-"

"TONY SHUT UP!" Bruce voice echoed across the kitchen making you look at him surprised. He never raised his voice so this secret must be huge. You crossed your hands over your chest.

"Tony leave." You told him.

"But I-"

"I'm not going to tell you again." You told him. You were serious, and he knew not to question you when you were serious. He pouted leaving the kitchen so that you and Bruce were alone.

"Bruce.." you trailed off putting your hand on his cheek to make him look at you.

"Is everything fine?" You asked him. He looked at you then back down at the ground. He sighed running his hands over face.

"I-I have something to admit to you. Well show you.." He whispered as I tilted my head to the side.

"Go on."

He gently grabbed your face kissing you catching you by surprise. He pulled away scared and his face redder than before. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't-"

You grabbed his face kissing him this time wrapping your arms around his neck. He pulled you in closer by the waist as you pulled away sighing in content.