I#19: Wanda Maximoff

You were the new kid on the block. The new part of the Avengers. It was like the first day of school pretty much. Nick Furry, added you to the pod after your parents turned you in a couple of years ago.

You sat in the meeting room playing with your fingers as Nick cleared his throat. "You know, they aren't that bad.." he trailed off leaning on the table. You chuckled looking down.

"Not worried about that. It's just scary knowing that I'm going to be living with people I never met." You responded back making him nod. It looked as if he was going to say something but the door open and flooded in the rest of the Avengers. You shot them a gentle smile while some ignored you and others gave it back. One caught your eye though and she was very cute.

"Hello. It's nice to see you wonderful faces." Nick replied turning on the hologram projector as Tony scrunched his face.

"Honestly, I wish I could say the same. Who's she?" He asked pointing to you.

"My name is (Y/N)." You spoke off as he nodded.

"She will be the an avenger." Nick responded as the room got quiet as everyone looked at each other.

"Wait what?" Steve responded as Nick sat down. "What even is her power?" He asked him as you cleared your throat.

"You know, you can just ask me? I mean I'm sitting here." You suggested as everyone else snickered, but him.

Well she's a rude ass..

"Oh I'm sorry Cap, if I came off rude. But I tell you I'm certainly not a rude ass." You told him as he stared at you.

"You can read minds."

"And I can spiritually transport." You responded as Natasha tilted her head.

"As in.."

"She can send her being somewhere without being seen or sensed." Wanda responded with hand on her chin. "When we were in Russia, the HYDRA base were doing experiments on other kids but they all failed." She finished. You tried reading her mind.

"That's not going to work on me." She chuckled sitting back in her chair.

"I can see why she'll do good here.." Tony responded looking at you.

After the meeting, you were in the back of an SUV, waiting to be transported to the Avenger tower when the door opened. Wanda, sat there buckling her seat belt. You started at her confused.

"They're fighting over whether you should join or not." she replied. You looked out the window to see that they were in a very intense argument.

"It's nothing new." you responded leaning back in the seat as she looked at you confused. "My mother and father gave me to Nick a couple of years ago because my own parents saw me as an abomination. Hell I see myself as that. They didn't say it but-"

"But you read their minds." she told you as I nodded. "Well I mean, I said that you should come. Nothing really interesting happens in S.H.I.E.L.D, and you can learn to strengthen your powers at the tower for the good." you gave her a gentle smile looking back at your feet. "And plus, I think we would be close considering we could spy on everybody without them knowing." she winked at you making you blush.

"I don't know. It's just weird knowing that I'd be moving in with people I don't know. And half of them don't even like me. So..." you trailed off.

"It's not that they don't like you. It's just that they are scared of what they don't understand." she reasoned with you as you chuckled.

"Don't blame them." you chuckled

"If it's worth the while, I don't see you as an abomination. Your cute and of what I can see strong. A man would be lucky to have you." she laughed as I looked at her.

"Woman."

"Oh." she smirked at you. "Well that's even better."