T H E Y D I E

Loki, Pietro, Bruce, and Thor not included

TONY-

"Mr.Stark we did it. We won." Peter cried. You walked towards them grabbing Peter rubbing his back. He cried into your shoulder as you looked at Tony trying to keel your composter. You looked at Carol for help as she grabbed Peter who was crying.

"Hi handsome." You whispered looking at him. He looked up at you smiling at the name you called him. You grabbed his hand placing a kiss on his lips, not caring about the blood on your lips. "We will be okay.. you hear me? Peter and everyone else. I'll take care of them okay." You whispered to him combing through his hair. He looked at you, trying to speak but you knew what he was trying to say.

"Shh baby. I know you love me. I love you more. It's time for you to rest now." You gave him a weak smile as he turned his head looking at everyone else. He turned his eyes back at you mouthing,

"I'm sorry."

You didn't want the last thing he saw was you crying. You wanted him to have ensure that you were alright. You saw his eyes close and the light on his arc reactor shut off. You took a couple of seconds to finally know that he was gone before falling into his chest crying.

"N-Noo." You whispered holding him in your arms as he limped over. "No, no, no!" You yelled. Rhodes grabbed you pulling you up as you fell into his chest crying.

"Shh (Y/N), it's okay."

It really wasn't..

STEVE — He really doesn't die but.. yeah. It's still dying in my book.

You handed him the infinity stones, not being able to look him in the eye. He grabbed your chin making you look up. "Just tell me and I won't go. I promise." He told you as you smiled weakly at him.

"You need this." You knew why he wanted to go and there was no way on going back to stop him. "Go old man. I'll be here waiting for you. Don't forget about me." You smiled at him as he smiled back at your nickname.

"I could never." He grabbed mjolnir, standing in the middle of the platform. You gave him one last smile.

"You know he's going to see Peggy." Bucky told you. You looked at him and nodded.

"I know. I hate it but I know." You whispered.

"Going quantum in 5..4...3...2...1." Just like that he was gone. You sighed looking at the sky. "Coming back in 3...2...1" he flicked it back on but he didn't come back.

"Where is he?" Sam yelled as they started to bicker. You sighed turning around seeing Bucky walk to the bank of the river then called you over.

"(Y/N)!" Bucky yelled. You turned around looking at the figure. You slowly walked towards him, as he stared at the river. You sat next to him as he started to slowly smile.

"I want to call you old man so bad.." you whispered as he chuckled. He turned around looking at you.

"I never forgot how gorgeous you were." He whispered as you smiled as tears weld up in your eyes. You looked at him, grabbing his hand seeing the wedding band.

"I'm happy for you."

BUCKY

"Bucky stop it!" You yelled. He looked at you, recognizing your voice. He looked at you in confusion, trying to pinpoint how he knew you. "P-Please. You know me and I care for you. Just please stop!" You yelled as the swat team surrounded the perimeter.

Finally it hit him, who you were. He let the dead body down of the guard. As he stepped closer to you, you saw a red dot on his chest.

"Wait no stop!" But it was too late.