I#43: Loki Laufeyson

You stared at the big black hole in the sky. "You know what I'ma just say it. This-" you pointed up to the sky looking at the Natasha and Thor. "I don't get paid enough for this shit." you responded back. "I'm supposed to be like.. fighting humanly things. Like drug dealers. Or like.. murderers. People who abuse dogs. This is outta my league." you responded using your telekinesis to bring down one of the chitauris.

"I apologize for my brothers behavior. But to make it better he is adopted." he mentioned. You turned around. "That's nice to know. I'm going to try and stop that worm hole." you responded.

"Be careful. He's up there!" Natasha yelled as you flew to the top of the Stark tower. You saw him standing over. He turned around and smile at you.

"Wow, you look even beautiful in person." he complimented you making you blush but you covered it up with a simple scoff.

"If you think complimenting me is going to make me fall for your shit it really won't." you told him as he pouted.

"Wow. It was worth a try but I did not lie. You are very.. very beautiful." He told you. Within a matter of seconds he rushed to you, placing the scepter on your chest. When he saw it had no effect on you he stared at you in complete shock.

"Wow. Did you really just try to make me your bitch?" You asked him as he gave you an embarrassed smile. "As sexy as you are, I'm not letting that slide." You grabbed the scepter kicking him in his stomach.

You lifted yourself up like it was a pole, getting on his neck. You pulled the scepter out of his grip throwing it inside the building. You jumped off but I mid air he grabbed you throwing you.

You used your powers to prevent you from falling. He stared at you then smiled. "That is why it doesn't work on you. You get interesting by the moment.."

"You know there isn't this much flirting when fighting." You responded lifting him in the air. He looked at you and smirked, which caught you by surprise. That is when you felt someone grab you by your throat from behind making you gasp.

"It makes it more interesting darling." You heard him whisper. You kicked backwards missing his leg as he hang you over the roof.

"This is useless."

"And why is that?"

"Just give it a second." You told him. He looked at you confused before the building started to shake. You smiled winking at him letting go. That's when you saw Hulk jump on the balcony dragging him in. You flew back to the top running inside to grab the scepter. You grabbed it seeing Hulk throwing him like a rag doll.

"Having fun there big boy?" You asked him as Hulk smiled at you.

"What kinda thing is this?" Loki shivered as you kicked him the side.

"He isn't a thing idiot." As he groaned. "I have Loki and the Scepter."

______

You guys were at the park about to split ways. Loki was handcuffed about to go back to Asgard. He saw you and smirked. "Wow, I feel special that you come to see me away. Maybe next time I come to Midgard I can take you on a date." He smiled as you laughed sarcastically.

"Not even in your wildest dreams." You looked at Thor and smiled. "Be Safe, Yeah." You gave him a hug as he hugged you back.

"No hug for me?"

"I don't give hugs to people who try to brainwash me." You told him.

"Wow. I think we should move on from that."

"Very funny." With that, the two of them were gone. The rest of the team looked at you in shock. You turned around shaking your head.

"Don't."