P R E G N A N C Y #6

For the celebration of Phase Four for the MCU being announced... here's a random Update

𝓦𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮

TONY

You were in the kitchen, washing the dishes when you felt an uncomfortable wetness in your sweatshorts. You looked down to see the clear liquid running down your leg. "Friday." you simply said.

"Yes Mrs.Stark?"

"Can you let Tony know that my water just broke." you said.

"Right away."

Tony, out on a mission with the rest of the Avengers taking down yet another Hydra base. "Tony, Mrs. Stark would like me to inform you that her water just broke." Not paying attention he hit the building. "Shit!" he yelled.

"Language!" He heard Steve yell.

STEVE

Steve was downstairs in the gym. You were in the room painting your toenails when you heard a sound hitting the bed. You looked down and saw your legs and sheets wet. "Oh shit.." you mumbled standing up. You felt a contraction standing up.

You walked to your door opening it, seeing Pietro walk down the hall. "Pietro!" you exclaimed. He turned around and saw the wetness trail down your legs. "Can you tell Steve to come? I think my water just broke." you told him.

"Okay.. you should go sit down." he ran down stairs, using his speed. About a minute later, Steve was running down to hall to you.

"Are you sure you water broke?" he asked you as you sighed.

"I mean yeah. I don't think I just willingly pissed my self.

BUCKY

You were laying in bed watching The Justice League. You rolled your eyes at how cringe it was until you started to leak a bit. You sat up, looking at your self become soaking. "Babe!" you yelled.

Bucky came from the twins room walking in. "What's wrong gorgeous?" he asked walking towards you. He looked at the sheets, tilting his head to the side.

"You couldn't make it to the bathroom?" he asked as you groaned rolling your eyes. You couldn't help but stare at him. "No I just sat here and decided that peeing on myself was the way to go Bucky. My water just broke." you told him.

"Oh." then it hit him.. "Ohh!" he exclaimed running to your side of the bed. He grabbed you lifting you up.

"Okay don't panic!" he exclaimed running into the bathroom.

"Bucky babe, you're the only one that's panicking."

CLINT

It was in the middle of the night, you laid in an empty bed. Clint was in Canada for some mission, so you were home alone. Suddenly, you got a shocking pain in your stomach. You turned on the lamp on your night light to see the bed soaking wet.

Groaning, you grabbed your phone, starting to rub your stomach. You dialed Fury's number putting it up to your ear. You stood up walking to the dresser.

"Mrs. Barton, this better be important!" Fury exclaimed. You rolled your eyes.

"Yes. So the roads are blocked off because of the blizzard. And my water just broke. I don't know how-"