S T E V E R O G E R S

"I have Steve."

The soldier coughed on his whiskey a bit looking at you in complete shock. You got the impression that he didn't want to go because of his actions. "If you don't want to go that's fine." you responded, a little embarrassed and hurt.

"Oh no. I just- yeah let's just get this over with." he stumbled over his words sitting up. He placed the glass on the table as you stood up.

You guys were a bit awkward around each other. This is because you two have been secretly crushing on each other since the day you two met. You didn't really know how to approach the man and he never knew how to approach you.

"Well let's go, yeah?" you stood up grabbing his hand. He smiled down at it, following you to the closet. You guys entered then it shut. You turned on the light turning to face him. "So, how have you been?" you awkwardly ask rocking back and forth on the balls of your feet.

"I've been good. How about you?" he asked you. You shrugged looking up at him.

"Same old stuff. Well, actually I just discovered this new Netflix show. Umbrella Academy. It's so good, but it's so frustrating. Like I really hope they make a new season of it because it was so good. It's not a lot of good stuff now-a-days. Everything is so cliche and basic. I-" you noticed you were rambling mentally face palming yourself. "I'm sorry. I-"

"No, keep going. It's cute." he responded with a cheeky grin, making you blush. "Also when you blush." he commented. He didn't know where this ounce of confidence came from but he sure did hope that it didn't leave when the 7 minutes were up.

It was awkwardly quiet again until you looked up at his tall figured biting the inside of your cheeks, hoping for more to happen. And it seemed like if you did, you'd have to make a move first. "I'm finna do something, don't be scared." you whispered. He looked at you intensely, nodding giving you permission. Being scared, you turned off the light. You stood on your tippy toes, leaning up to where his lips were. Your lips were centimeters apart when you felt him put his hands on your hips.

You placed your hands on his shoulder gently placing a kiss on his lips. His lips felt perfect against yours. You slowly wrapped your arms around his neck, leaning more into the kiss. He trailed his hands down to your ass, making you jump as he easily caught you. He pushed you into the door putting yours and his weight into making you groan.

"I hate the fact that we are doing this in a closet." he whispered between kisses.

"Shh. Don't think about it." you whispered back. His hands went up your shirt. You smiled at throwing your head back hitting the door. Before anything else could happen, the door opened and you guys tumbled out.

The force of having a super soldier falling on top of and a hard tiled floor to fall on wasn't very comfortable. You groaned out in pain when you looked up and saw everyone surrounding you guys.

"Have you guys ever heard the saying, 'If the closet is rocking, don't come knocking'?" you asked them leaning up as Steve got off of you apologizing.

"Sorry but we did give you a extra three minutes when we heard the loud bang." Natasha laughed making you roll your eyes playfully at her.

"Now we have a game to finish." You guys made your way back to the couch.

The rest of the game, you and Steve were sending each other desperate looks knowing that something might happen after tonight.