Y O U D I E- AVENGERS

"You know life sucks. You have to pay bills, you have to be responsible, you have to get a job, blah blah blah." They saw the hologram of you sitting in your rocking chair with your feet up in the chair. You hair was short cut low and had waves, you had on one of Steve's shirts, Bucky's sweatpants, and Natasha's slippers.

"But like we all die. It's nothing new. Once you pop out of your moms vagina your a ticking bomb. So you have to make your life to the fullest. I mean.. that's what I did." You bit your lip looking at something.

"Everything that I've ever known and loved is sitting around you, if you are looking at this right now. I mean sure. I would argue with you, and sometimes fight but I mean. It's love right? At the end of the day you guys made sure I was alright and I made sure you were alright." You chuckled looking in the screen. "We were like the Brady bunch. But a more colorful, fucked up, dysfunctional one. And I wouldn't change it for the world." You laughed lightly. You sighed leaning back. There were bits of laughter through the crying.

"Anyways. I saw my death. I knew what was happening. This was my fate. So don't be depressed and crying like some little bitches. You know those lame lines you say at funerals 'ah don't cry, she wouldn't have wanted this'. Yeah that lame shit. Yeah well you guys are lucky enough to hear it from me. Don't cry over me. I want you guys to laugh and be happy." You froze. "Don't be happy about my death because that's fucked up.. like be happy that we did it. Yay. Everyone's home and back together like it was meant to be." You smiled. You sighed pouting your lips.

"Anyways to wrap this up. I want you guys to live the best of your lives. Meet the significant other, have children, get a normal fucking house with stairs, a doorbell, a fucking garbage disposal. All the nice shit." You laughed as everyone laughed. Even in the after life you were making them laugh. "I'm okay. I'm doing fine. If there is such thing as an after life, I think I lived my life... fairly good. I probably passed it by a land slide. Just don't forget about me. Tell your kids about me. Your grandkids. Your neighbors. Hell your mailman I don't care."

"(Y/N) I know you have my freaking sweatpants!" Bucky screams in the hologram. Everyone busted out laughing. Bucky shook his head smiling as tears fell from his face.

"Ugh here goes Bucky the Bitch." You rolled your eyes as he smiled at the nickname you gave him years back. He hated it but now since you weren't there to call him it anymore, it had a whole new meaning.

"Before I leave. Natasha." She looked up at the hologram from the corner. "Please don't beat yourself up over this. You deserve a life. I don't regret doing it. At all. If I had to do it a million times to save you id do it. Each and everyday. This is not your fault. Okay? There was nothing you could do or say to change it..." you got up from your rocking chair. "I know I didn't tell you guys this as much as I needed to but I love you guys. Each and everyone of you. You guys were the family I never had and I am so forever grateful that. I love you guys more then life itself." And with that it turned off.

Then it turned back on. "By the way if anyone sits in my fucking chair I'm going to rip off the covers while you sleep.Except for Peter. Peter is my child." Then it turns off.

They sat there in silence. It was weird without you here. The arguments, your loud laugh, your loud music. You were gone.

Really gone..