🚫I#35: Bucky Barnes

I N W A K A N D A

You walked into the lobby looking at T'Challa. He shave you a welcoming smile. "How have you been?" He gave you a hug as you smiled ack. "I couldn't be better. How about yourself?" You pulled away holding his hand as he shrugged.

"Better days. You look lovely." He responded I. "Right this way.." you guys made it out to a field where there were goats and sheep. You loved coming here, even when Bucky was frozen.

You would come see him, even after he broke up with you. But the break up was neutral. You didn't know how long it would take to get the thing that Hydra had in his head out.

The air was fresh, clean, and it was a beautiful place.

He walked up to the tent moving to the side. "He is in there." You thanked him once more before walking in. You saw his back, which was shirtless. You bit your lip, placing a hand on his shoulder. He jumped a bit then turned around calming down when he saw you.

"(Y/N)." He stood up grabbing your face with his hand as you smiled at him. "This isn't a dream right?" He asked you making you chuckle.

"No Bucky. I'm here. It's me." You smiled. You wanted to kiss him so bad, but there was no way you could not knowing where you stood. "I missed you." You told him grabbing his hand kissing his knuckle.

"How have you been?" He asked you. You sighed.

"Just been doing things. Missions. All that jazz." You replied sitting down on his bed. "Are you coming back?" You asked him. "Actually that's what I wanted to talk to you about." He sighed sitting down in front of you. "I think.. staying here is best for me." You stared at him then nodded smiling.

"I-" you were shocked at what he said. "I support you. What do you think Steve would say?" You asked him as he shrugged pushing his hair behind his ear.

"I honestly don't know. But I need this. It's peaceful here and I'm not a threat or being threatened. There, it's just.. chaotic. Here I can be at peace." He confessed to you. You nodded smiling at him. "What do you think?"

"Bucky I always wanted you to be happy. If this is your key to happiness who am I to stop it?" You grabbed his face tracing his face with your thumb. "When I helped Steve save you, from the moment then I always wanted you to be safe." You confessed to him. He nodded standing up looking at himself in the mirror.

"Shuri told me that you would come see me." He replied as you bit your lip. Bucky told you before he went under that he didn't want you to visit him because he didn't want you to see him like that.

"I'm sorry Bucky." You whispered standing up. He turned around looking at you. "I know you told me not to come visit but I couldn't help it. Just seeing your face kept me sane and I was just going through stuff, running and-" he stopped your rant by placing a kiss on your lips. He pulled away smiling at you.

"You always talked to much." He chuckled. You smiled placing another kiss on his lip. He deepened the kiss wrapping his arm around you waist pulling you closer. You ran your hands through his hair smiling at the feeling of finally having him again. You pulled away looking at him.

"Are you sure you want to do this Bucky?" You asked him. "I've never been so sure in my life doll." He unbuttoned your black jeans a bit struggling as you helped him. You stepped back looking at his attire.

"As much as I'm loving your outfit, take it off." He smirked at you taking it off as you smiled. His body looked so good it drove you crazy. You took off your shirt, bra, and pants leaving you in your underwear.

He pushed you on the bed as you bit your lip. You could see his hard on in his boxers making you moan at the sight. He loved when you looked at him like that. Your eyes held adoration as your hands trailed up his abs. You kiss right below his belly button as he smiled down at you.