🚫I#31: Thor Odinson

P L A I D    S K I R T

This shit is dirty as hell..oh well.

For some odd reason, you and the God of Thunder could never get along. He was too arrogant for your own good and pissed you off in ways you didn't know was possible. But there was no denying that you found him extremely attractive. His body, his now cut hair, his voice. Everything about him made you drip.

Thor, also found you way too attractive for his own good. Know one knows but you are the reason why he has moved on from Jane, his old flame. He had dreams about you almost every night, riding him. Screaming his name.

It was a night, where the Avengers decided to drink and have some innocent fun. You guys were sitting in the living room, drinking beer while some drunk on wine. You guys were playing a very intense game of, Fuck Marry Kill, and it didn't help that everyone was drunk.

"Okay, Steve I have one for you. Maria, (Y/N), Natasha." Tony responded as he winced looking around at the three of you. "I'd marry (Y'N), since we are technically married." he winked at you as you blew a kiss at him jokingly. " Fuck Natasha because why not, and Kill Maria because that's the only choice I have. I'm sorry." he pouted at her as she took a swing of her beer.

"No worries. You'd be putting me out of my misery." she replied as you nudged her making her chuckle.

"(Y/N)!" Steve yelled catching you off guard. "Thor, Clint, Tony." he responded as you sighed. "Damn that's a hard one. I'd marry Tony, because he got money. Fuck Thor. And kill Clint because your married and I ain't no homewrecker." you responded.

"Either way you'll be a homewrecker. You'd kill him even if he is a husband and kids." Natasha mentioned in a matter of factually tone. "Yeah but I wouldn't be seen as a whore. Just a murderer." You responded as she nodded. "Right, right." she agreed with you.

"So we just going to ignore the fact that she would use me for money though?" Tony laughed as you shrugged."Listen.. I ain't saying I'm a gold digger. But you got money." you replied as everyone laughed. (You know where this is from, you a OG)

"Well what about  Thor. You'd fuck him? Even though you guys argue like 25/8?" Tony asked making you shrug. "Eh, why not. Sex is better with the person you hate." you replied. You don't know if it was the liquor or just you seeing things, but you could've sworn that you saw Thor smirk.

"Thor, do you have a say so on this? Would you have a one night stand with our beloved (Y/N)?" Clint asked as all eyes shifted to his attention. He looked at you then around the room.

"If it was a life or death situation then yes. Wouldn't waste my time on a mortal." he responded giving you a fake smile. You rolled your eyes, grabbing the beer you had on a table. The game continued, as you and Thor sent glances at each other every now and then. 

Finally, everyone was heading to their rooms with you and Thor being the last one. You were cleaning, and he was just sitting on the couch drinking beer. "Excuse me." you replied tugging at the blanket you brought from your room as his thigh rested on it. He didn't move, continued sitting there staring at you. "Did you not hear me. Excuse me." you replied tugging it at more as he smirked at you. "Okay Thor move your stupid bob the builder looking ass or I'm going to move you myself." you told him as he gasped.

"Now that's not a way you should talk to someone you'd fuck now is it?" he asked. Usually a bright blush would make it's way up to your face, but being tipsy wasn't the way to go at the moment.

"It is if you want to get fucked." he looked at you then licked his lips. He stared down your body admiring it. You had on a plaid skirt, with a white T-shirt on and white slip on Vans. Your hair was in a pineapple bun and your edges slayed with lip gloss and mascara on. He thought you were the sexiest thing in the world.. especially with the plaid skirt.