Chapter 3

" Yuna this is really a bad idea. " Y/n said to her friend who is drinking her wine.

They are here at the club. Yuna invited her to tag along but she refused her friend's offer but yuna insist and she didn't stop until y/n gave up. Her friend was so persistent.

She is not use to go to a club and it's too noisy and crowded. The loud music that filled the entire place, people are dancing around, some were drunks, flirting, and some were so wild that they were eating each other's faces.

She is not used to this kind of place.

Since yuna insisted her, she also get to decide what she should wear. It was too short and her breast is showing a little because the dress that yuna gave her was too short and tight. It perfectly hugs her small waist, big boobs,  sexy thighs and round butt.

She is not used to wear this kind of dress and it's making her uncomfortable. Especially that a lot of men are looking and checking her out. Some offered her to dance and drink with them but she rejected them in a polite way, of course.

" Yuna please let's leave this place. "

Y/n said while pulling down the hem of her dress.

" No it's too early. Let's enjoy. "

She said and sipped her wine.

" How can I enjoy in this kind of place? "

She said while looking around, then she found a lot of men staring at her again, more like staring at her with lust. It's really uncomfortable. This men are really a bunch perverts.

" Yuna let's leave. "

She beg while slightly pulling her friend's dress.

" Aish. Y/n will you stop that? "

She turn her gaze to yuna.

" Stop what? "

" Stop pulling down your dress. You're ruining the look. "

She said pointing at her hands that was pulling down her dress to cover her thighs.

" Stop it, it looks good on you. You looked so sexy. Be confident while wearing it. "

" But it's too short. And it's so uncomfortable. "

She complained. Yuna glare at her and rolled her eyes.

" This girl. Try to wear something sexy so you could get yourself a boyfriend. How can you hide this sexy body that you have? You are beautiful y/n-ah and sexy. You have a great sex appeal and be proud and confident of your sexy figure. You were blessed by God. Don't hide it, men wants it. "

Yuna keeps on complimenting her.

" But I'm not here for that. I'm here for work. "

She stated the fact. Yuna sigh and put down her wine and held her hands tightly and stare straight to her eyes.

" I know y/n. I know why you are working too hard. But you need a break. Have some fun y/n-ah. For once forget them and enjoy. Okay? You've been working for them for a long time that you forget about yourself. Just once y/n-ah. Be selfish for once. You only live once, so enjoy your life. Okay? "

Yuna really knows her too well. Fine, she will give it a try. She will enjoy this night then tomorrow she will find a new job for her family. And then tomorrow she will be back to her old self again.

But tonight, she will forget her problems and enjoy.

" Okay. Let's enjoy this party. "

Y/n gave up and sighed. Yuna has a point though.