Chapter 48

It's still early and jungkook wanted to sleep more and cuddle with his wife.

Jungkook stretch his arms, trying to get his wife in his warm embrace but he felt nothing but coldness. He open his eyes and look around only to find no one inside.

That made him sad.

I was right. I was hallucinating last night.

He took a deep breath and he slowly stood up from the bed and got ready.

There's no time to waste. He wants his wife back then he have to move. Today is the last trial and he is nervous about what will happen next.

He is thinking what if yujin will win this case? What will he do next?

Jungkook quickly shook his head when he's starting to overthink again.

No. Be positive jungkook. This is no time to overthink. Be positive. You will win this case.

Jungkook wear his suit and check hinself in the mirror before he went outside. But before he could step his foot on the stairs, his phone rings.

He grab it from his pocket and answer it.

" Hello. Jeon Jungkook, speaking. "

He said in his usual tone.

" Good morning, Jungkook-shi, where are you? "

Atty. Jung asked in the other line.

" I'm still here. I will be there in 20 minutes. "

He said while walking downstairs.

" Okay. I will wait outside. Oh! By the way, did you talk to her already? "

Atty. Jung asked making him stop in his track and raises his eyebrow in confuse.

" What? Who? "

" Oh, I thought she's with you because she told me that she wanted to see you so I assumed that you had already seen her and talked to her. "

Jungkook got silent as his eyes slowly widen.

So it was real?? She was real, she was really there last night?

He thought to himself while his heart is beating so fast in full of happiness and excitement.

" Why? Is she not there with you? "

Atty. Jung asked making him snapped out of his thought. He blink a couple of times before he gulp.

" Atty. Jung, I will call you again. "

He said in hurry and he hung up without waiting for his reply. Jungkook hurriedly went downstairs looking for his wife.

She's not in the living room, not in her old room. Then he went to the dining room and there he saw her.

She was placing plates on the table and there's his favorite breakfast. The scene infront of him is just like before. Y/n is a very responsible, understanding wife and she always show him her love.

Jungkook couldn't move a muscle he was just staring at his wife the whole time. He keeps on eyeing her as she moves towards the kitchen then to the table.

Y/n felt someone staring at her. She slowly look to her side and gasped.

" Ah! Oh my god, jungkook! Don't scare me like that. "

She scolded him while holding her baby bump. Jungkook quickly went to her side.

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. Are you okay? "