Chapter 4

Y/n woke up the next day. And she feel like she's been tortured, her body is aching and sore. Especially down there.

" ughh. What happened to me? "

She asked herself. Her whole body is aching. She tried to move her legs but it only worsen the pain.

Ouch! What the hell happened? Why is my whole body aching and sore? And damn, I can't feel my legs.

She sigh and look around, she then realized that she's in unfamiliar room.

She is so sure that this is not yuna's room.

She tried to sit on the bed but she couldn't move. She look down in between her thighs and what she saw shock her the most.

She is naked!

She widen her eyes and look around and then her eyes saw a glimpse of a guy on the bed beside her. He was sleeping in the same bed with her. And he is also naked.

Oh my god! What happened? D-did we d-do it?

Her head is full of chaos, she couldn't think straight. Even though her body is aching she tried her best to get up, and she groan quitely in pain.

She look around and she found her dress on the floor, she grab it and she quickly wear her underwear and dress.

Her eyes caught something on the bed. It's blood.

Her blood.

Oh no... We really did it!

She walk quitely at the door and grab the doorknob but before she could get out, she took a quick glance on the man who is still sleeping on the bed.

He's handsome. But still, I still did it. To a stranger! I am such a stupid girl!

She open the door and ran fast even she is feeling pain down there but she doesn't care.

She keeps on running while tears streaming down her face.

She felt so stupid and ashamed of herself. If only she didn't let yuna brought her to the club and drink last night then this won't happen to her.

This is all her fault!

What if she get pregnant? She doesn't even know the guy's name, she only saw his face.

And if she get pregnant then who would take her responsibilities to support her sick grandmother and her brother?

She stop running and sat on the bench at the park.

She burst into tears.

" Why? Why are you so stupid? How can you let this thing happened? "

She regret everything.

If only she could bring back the time, she is sure that she won't do this such thing.

Now, she hope and pray that she will not get pregnant.

Did we used protection last night?

====================

In Jeon's Company

He walked with his heavy steps and with confidence. His eyes are cold and emotionless.

He walked with his heavy steps. Jungkook's dark expression scared every staff in the hall. They would step aside then bow to their boss.

Jungkook ignore every women who would greet him and smile seductively at him.