Chapter 58

After your hot love making with your husband. Jungkook help you to wear your underwear.

Then he help you to sit on his desk. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pull you closer to him.

" Damn.. That feels good. "

Jungkook said while pestering you with his kisses on your neck and jaw.

" Mmh-mmh. "

You just sigh in contentment as jungkook place his one arm on your thigh and caressing it gently. You gently push him away to talk to him.

You could see his eyes full of lust and he looks like he's not done with you yet. But maybe later, you need to talk to him.

" Jungkook. "

" Mmh? "

You took a deep breath.

" Can we please talk about what happened? I mean I know you are still mad at me and I just want to clarify things. "

You said slowly while staring into his eyes. Jungkook sigh and nodded.

" Okay then. Talk. "

He said in a serious tone.

" I was actually planning to tell you about what Jennie had told me but she doesn't want me to tell all of you. I mean... I did insisted her to tell everyone about her pregnancy but she wouldn't let me--- "

You pause as jungkook nuzzle his face on your neck and kiss it down to your jawline while his hands is caressing your thigh seductively.

You tried to push him away but he is too strong.

" Jungkook, stop it. How I can I explain when you're like this? "

You gasp when jungkook bit your neck and suck it making you moan.

Then he lean back and look at your neck then back to you. He then smirk in satisfaction.

" Much better.. "

He said in a husky voice making you frown in confusion. You then put your arms on your neck where he bit you then you realize it.

" You... Don't tell me that you put hickey on my neck. "

" Okay. I won't tell you then. "

Jungkook grin. You gasp in shock and in embarrassment.

" Jungkook! Why did you do this? It's so embarrassing. "

" There's nothing to be embarrassed about, baby. I'm your husband and I'll mark you cause you're mine. "

He said in a possessive tone. You glare at him.

" Jungkook, you---- "

He peck your lips.

" Shut up and continue your explanation. "

You glare at him while he just grin. You sigh trying to calm yourself before you started to explain again.

" Okay, as I said Jennie wouldn't let me tell everyone about her pregnancy because for some reason.. "

" And what is that reason? "

Jungkook asked; finally getting serious.

" I thought you heard the whole conversation? "

You asked in confuse.

" No, I didn't. I came the moment when I heard that Jennie wanted to hide her pregnancy. "

" So you didn't heard everything? "

Jungkook shook his head.

" No, so please continue. "