Chapter 53 💏

Sorry for the late update. I was actually gonna publish this, I think last week.

But I was not able to publish the next chapter because of our internet connection and the signal. 😩

Well, anyway enjoy reading! 😁

=======================

Y/n nodded her head obediently while listening to her mother-in-law's words.

She was telling her a story about her business trip with her husband in japan and how she wish that they were with them so they could have a bonding time.

She unexpectedly came out of nowhere and she told them that she wanted to surprise them.

Since it's been 3 weeks since she left for business trip with Mr. Jeon, she went straight to them because she missed her grandson so much and at the same time she wanted to surprise them.

But instead of feeling happy, jungkook felt the opposite.

Well, jungkook wanted to make love to his wife since jungwoo is already asleep and he is free to do whatever he wants with his wife.

But his mother came out of nowhere which made him anger and grumpy.

Y/n glance at her husband who is still looking annoyed. She chuckled quitely as she find it cute and return her attention to her mother-in-law who is still talking.

"...So yeah, it went well and I wasn't really bored since I met my few friends there. How I wish you could come with us next time. It will be fun and exciting. "

Y/n just nodded her head while glancing at jungkook and chuckled.

" Yeah I guess it will be exciting omma but jungwoo is still too young and he's just 2 months old. I think just few more months then we'll travel together with jungwoo. "

Her mother-in-law nodded in agreement.

" Yeah, you're right. Oh, I remember. Have you heard about what happened to yujin? "

Her mother-in-law suddenly asked making her sigh.

" Yeah. We saw the news earlier before you came, omma. "

Mrs. Jeon nodded.

" Yeah, I know it's bad sweetie but I feel relief now that she's dead. She won't bother you btoh anymore. "

She smile at that remembering what jungkook had said earlier.

" Yeah. That's what jungkook said to. "

Her mother-in-law just nodded her head. Then she glance at her wristwatch.

" Oh, I have to go now. "

She stood up and waved at them goodbye before she went towards the door and went outside.

Y/n gasped when jungkook suddenly turn her around and wrapped his muscular arms around her waist.

He had a playfully smirk in his face.

" Shall we continue now? "

He smirk before he crashed his lips against her. And all y/n could do is to sigh in contentment and kissed him back.

They are kissing each other passionately and hungrily. She wrapped her arms around his and pull him closer to her lips.

Y/n moaned when jungkook sucked her tongue and bit her bottom lip. He broke the kiss and stare into her eyes with full of lust and need.