Chapter 6 (J & T) ❤

It's been one week since that happened. Yes, it's been one week since he regret what he had done to her.

For the past days, Taehyung admitted that he is waiting for Jennie to come to him again like what she always did.

She will always come to his office without his permission and would always stalk him and follow him wherever he goes.

Yes, he's been missing those moments. He admitted that he missed her so much. He promise himself that once he saw Jennie he will apologize to her.

Actually that's not just what he wants to happen. After Jennie explained everything to him he realizes that he also has a mistake too.

Jennie was right. He's the one who is selfish. He should had followed her in England and search for her but he didn't do it because he was busy on hating her and moving on.

He also made a mistake.

If he could had just followed her then maybe he could had saved her from his father.

It's 7 days and now he is sitting on his office chair while looking blankly at the door.

He didn't do anything than to sit there and just stare at his door. He is expecting her to walk in and maybe disturb him again in his work.

This time, he wouldn't mind if she does.

Taehyung sigh and massage his forehead. He's been so stress these past few days. He even got drunk evernight just to forget her but he couldn't.

He wanted to forget her and forget what he had done.

This is what he wants. To revenge. But now he got it he couldn't even put a satisfied smile. He hurt her countless times and that's what he wants.

Taehyung admitted that he deeply regret it. Anger control him and that what he did to Jennie. He hurt her because he let his emotion control him.

He now admitted that no matter what he does. Jennie will always own his heart.

He still loves her.

Even when she left him. He started to hate her and grow anger towards her.

But he secretly waiting for her to comeback.

He may sounds fool but when she left him evenhough it made his heart shattered into pieces but he was still hoping that one day Jennie would come back to him.

And he think, he will forever love Jennie no matter what she does.

I still love her.. but I hurt her.

He thought as a lone tear flow down his eyes.

=======================

Jennie is laying in her bed while staring blankly at the ceiling.

She's not in the mood to go somewhere not because she doesn't want to see taehyung but because she always feels tired and weak.

It's like her body is going to give up on her anytime.

She even keeps on vomiting everyday and she sometimes feels dizzy. So that's why she just lay down in her bed and tried to sleep but she couldn't.

Her mind is occupied by the person who hurt her and broke her into pieces.

Thinking of him made her sigh. Her heart is still aching just at the thought of him.

Yes, she miss him but she hates him now.

Jennie moaned in pain when she felt a little pain in her stomach.