Chapter 46

Y/n woke up in unfamiliar room. She started to look around and she saw her father talking to a doctor.

" ...Too much stress is not good for her. I advise that you shouldn't give her any stress or anything that can make her mad. It's not good for her especially that she's in her last trimester. For now she is safe and the baby but if this thing happen again I don't think that we will be able to save her baby's life again. So I advise don't make her angry and stress. Make her feel happiness instead. "

The doctor seriously said to her father who in return just nodded.

" Thank you so much. "

The doctor nodded and bow to her father before he left the room.

Then it just the two of them now. She heard her father sigh before he glance at her. When he saw that she's awake he immediately went to sit beside her bed.

" Are you okay, y/n-ah?? Please say something. I'm so sorry.. It's all my fault, my princess. I will never forgive myself if anything happens to you and to my grandchild. I'm so sorry. "

He said in an apologetic look. Y/n took a deep breath.

" How'w my baby?? "

She asked and her father immediately answered her.

" The doctor said your baby is fine and we shouldn't give you any stress or problem. "

Y/n nodded and touch her stomach. Few more weeks then she'll give birth to her baby.

Y/n looked at her father then she sigh.

" She's really gone. "

Her father nodded with a sad smile.

" But I know she's up there. I know she's looking at us now. I bet she's disappointed at me right now because of what I did. "

Y/n give a small smile to her father who looks taken aback.

" I disagree with you, Dad. I bet she's smiling noe because you're with us now. "

His father stare at her in shock before he nodded his head with a smile.

" Yes, she is. If only she's here I know she's excited to see her grandchild. "

Y/n smile and held her father's hand.

" It's not your fault. "

She mumbled while staring deep into her father's eyes.

" She chose to sacrifice herself because she loves you. She loves us. It wasn't your choice to let her die in that fire. Please, never be ashamed of yourself because you failed to save her. You saved us too remember? "

She chuckled a little while her father smile.

" We should start again, Dad. It's not too late for us to start over again. You, grandma, kai, me and the new member of our family. "

She smile and held her tummy as her father smile widely.

" Yeah. We should start again. "

=====================

Y/n was having a good time with her father. Despite all the bad things happened to her, she never knew that she could be this happy again.

Being with her father after for how many years is truly a happiness for her and for her family.

" Uhm, y/n-ah, sorry to ask this out of the blue but do you plan so see your husband again? "