Chapter 25

Jungkook is now sitting at his private plane looking outside the window.

He is now heading to Busan to get back his wife.

After his mother texted him her exact address he quickly called his pilot to ready the plane and he quickly went to the airport.

Even he have an important things to do at work, he leave those things just to get his wife.

Just to be with her again.

From time to time, jungkook keeps on looking at the address that his mother gave him.

He keeps on thinking about the possible things will happen if she saw him again.

Will she get mad?

Will she ignore him?

What if she'll ask for divorce papers?

Jungkook quickly shook his head, he's overthinking again.

He knew overthinking leads to negative thoughts.

Jungkook sigh and look outside the window again.

He couldn't wait to see her.

===================

Y/n found a new job. She is assigned to serve every customer's orders, in short, she is a waitress again. Well. She wouldn't mind as long as she'll earn money than to stay in her room and do nothing.

She needs to work, especially now that her grandma just got discharged from the hospital and kai's school will start soon. And she also needs money for herself and for her monthly check up.

She sigh. It will be harder for her now. But she couldn't stop working. She needs it to fulfill their needs every-day.

That day she was busy with her works. Her boss is not strict like her previous boss.

After a long day, y/n was exhausted as she exit the restaurant that she's working on. She bid goodbyes to the other workers and walk alone.

After a few hours of walking she finally arrive at her house.

She took a deep breath as she walk inside.

" Grandma, kai! I'm home. "

She shouted as she close the door. No one answered making her frown.

She put down her handbag on the couch and look around.

" Grandma.. Kai? Where are you? "

She said as she step inside the kitchen but no one was there.

Maybe they went to the grocery store.

Y/n sigh and went to the stove and started to cook dinner for them.

She was cutting vegetables when she unexpectedly felt a strong arm wrapped around her waist making her flinch in shock.

She was about to scream in fear thinking it is a thief or a killer, when the person cover her mouth making her want to cry in fear.

She is shivering in fear, especially when she felt the stranger's lips brush against her ears making shiver run down her spine at how close they are.

She could feel the stranger's body pressed against her back and she could tell it's a man.

She was about to bit his hand that was covering her mouth when she heard the him whisper.

" Long time no see... Wifey. "