Chapter 29

Jungkook woke up the next day with a bright smile on his face. He is still lying on the bed with his wife in his warm embrace.

He smile as he reminiscing what happened last night. He finally did it. He can't believe it. He confessed everything to her. It's really is a relief.

He stare at her flawless face as he stroke her hair softly.

He never thought that this woman will complete his life. She made him change of how he sees the world. And how he sees women.

But he still have a trust issue to other women, but to his wife. He trust her fully.

He caressing her soft cheeks then he lean closer and peck her forehead. To her eyes. Then to the tip of her nose.

He smile when she move a little. Then he saw her eyes slowly open, she binks a couple of times making him chuckled at how cute she is.

Then slowly her gaze turn to look up to him. Her cheeks turns red as she stare at him and at the fact of how close their body to each other. Then she smile shyly at him making him smile back.

" Good morning, wifey. "

He whisper and peck her cheeks. She blush harder at his action.

" G-good morning.. "

She stuttered as she look down on his chest.

" Why aren't you looking at me? Look at me, wifey.. "

She slowly look up to him with hesitation.

" I'm sorry.. It's just.. I-It feels awkward. "

He raised his eyebrow.

" Why? Is it because I never cuddled with you before? "

She Shook her head.

" No, it's not that.. It feels awkward because I've never been this close to a guy before.. You are my first. "

His heart pounded faster. He felt special. So he is her first?

" You never had a boyfriend before? "

He asked curiously and she shook her head.

" None.. I was busy taking care of grandma and kai. "

He smile at that. His wife is really thoughtful. His parents were right. She's a nice woman. He felt proud that he's the guy who owns this woman.

" Did someone intended to court you before? "

She nodded making him frown in jealousy.

" Who? Did you ever like that guy before? "

He asked curiously.

" I don't remember him. And no, I don't like him. I like him as a friend but he wants more and I couldn't give it to him because I don't like him. "

She said slowly. She sigh before she continue.

" To be honest.. I never fell in love to someone before. Not even in my high school life. I never had a crush. First, I thought I was a lesbain or something.. "

She chuckled at that as his eyes widen a little.

" ....But it turns out, I really am not into a relationship before. Maybe because I was just a kid back then. And when I saw you at the club that night.. I fell for you at a very first time. You know, I really don't believe at love at first sight. Only omma and appa was. Appa fell in love with omma when he saw her for the very first time at the library when they were in college. That's where their love story started.. I didn't belive at love at first sight before.. But then it happened to me. And now I belive that it really exist. "