Chapter 8

" Are you sure you'll be fine, y/n? Do you want me to stay? "

Yuna asked while they are now standing outside her apartment.

Yuna was with her earlier when she went to talk to jungkook. In fact, without yuna's help she wouldn't had the chance to talk to him.

After she walked out at jungkook's office, she immediately hug yuna and burst into tears.

" Yeah. Don't worry, I'll be fine. And thanks by the way. "

Yuna nodded with a small smile. She knew yuna felt pity towards her. She saw how hopeless and sad she was when they both got out of the Jeon's Company.

" If you need anything, just call me okay? "

She sigh and nodded, yuna hug her for the last time before she left her.

Y/n walked inside her apartment. She was so exhausted today and she noticed that she always feel tired and just wanted to sleep all day.

She went to her room and took off her clothes and went inside the bathroom to take a half-bath. After few minutes, she went out with her pajamas then she sit on the edge of her bed.

She was still thinking about what happened earlier. She never expected that to happen. She thought jungkook was kind, just like how she met him at the club that night.

But the jungkook she saw earlier was evil and a very rude person.

She can still remember how he insulted her. How come a handsome guy like him be this cruel?

Is he even a human?

She caressing her stomach; feeling her baby. Now that jungkook wouldnt accept them, she have to be strong for her unborn child.

She don't need that heartless-asshole to support her and her baby.

Don't worry, sweetie. Omma is still here, and I will accept you no matter what. Omma loves you baby.

==================

At exact 11 p.m jungkook went inside their mansion after a long day of work.

His eyes is starting to get heavier due to lack of sleep. He felt his body will give up on him anytime because of exhausting day.

He grab the doorknob and walk inside. The mansion was so silent he could only hear his heavy footsteps on the floor.

He don't see anyone in the living room so he assumed that everyone is asleep.

Well, that's what he thought.

" Jeon Jungkook! You heartless bonehead! "

He flinched when he heard his mother's loud voice. He turn his gaze to the left where the scream came from.

He widen his eyes when he saw his mother running towards him with a feather duster in her hands; ready to attack him.

Before he could react his mother is already unstoppable hitting him using the feather duster while he tried to protect himself and trying to stop his mother from hitting him.

" Ouch! Ouch! Omma stop it! Ouch! "

" You! You heartless bonehead! How dare you treat that poor girl that way! I never taught you to hurt woman!! You dimwit! "

She shouted while continuously hitting him. Then a hand grab his mother's wrist to stop her from hitting him more.

Jungkook caressing his shoulder and neck where he got hit.