The End

7 YEARS LATER

" Jungwoo, sweetie, Your classmates are here. "

Y/n called her 7 years old son for a second time. She shook her head when she didn't heard a response from her son.

She turned her attention to the kids who were playing around the living room.

" Okay, kids. Please settle down and you may now go to the backyard and continue to play. There are alot of foods and toys so enjoy while I call Jungwoo, Okay? "

Y/n said softly to the kids with a smile. They all nodded cutely and run towards the backyard.

Y/n sigh and went upstairs towards her son's room. She open the door and she spotted her son who is struggling to fix his hair.

She just stood there and silently watch her son. She laugh silently everytime jungwoo pouted and try for another hairstyle.

She smile widely and went closer to her son.

" Sweetie, what are you doing? Your friends are already at the backyard. They are waiting for you.. "

She said softly as she sat on his bed. Jungwoo turn around with his cute pout making her giggled.

" Omma... Look at my hair. "

He said softly with a pout making her smile widely.

" What's wrong with your hair, baby? "

She asked while stroking his hair. He pointed his little fingers on his hair.

" Look. Why do I have this kind of hair, omma? I look like a coconut. "

He frown cutely making her chuckled at his cuteness. She pinch his chubby cheeks and kiss his forehead.

" Sweetie, you are still a baby and time will come. Your hair will change bit by bit, okay? "

" But I want to look like appa. Look at him omma. His hair looks so cool while my hair looks like a coconut.. I hate it. I wish my hair is like appa. "

She chuckled silently.

If only you knew that your appa had a coconut head too.

She thought to herself and laugh.

" Omma, are you making fun of my hair? "

He asked sadly which made her shook her head quickly.

" Of course not, baby. You looks handsome to me. Don't be too eager to change yourself, Okay? When you grow up, you will be more handsome and manlier. "

" Just like appa? "

He asked with a smile.

" Yes, baby. Just like appa. "

Jungwoo smile happily and hug her tight.

" Thank you for this birthday party, omma. I love you.. "

He said out of the blue making her heart melt. She hug him back and kiss his forehead.

" I love you too, sweetie. We love you always, keep that in mind, okay? "

Jungwoo nodded and he broke the hug.

" I also love--- Appa! "

He shouted in happiness while looking at her back.

She turn around and she saw her husband standing there with his arms on his pocket while smiling at them.

Jungkook walk closer to them and sat next to his wife as Jungwoo sit on his lap.

" Happy Birthday, my boy. What gift do you want? Tell me and I'll give it to you. "