Chapter 24

" Careful grandma.. "

She said softly while she is guiding her grandmother inside their house.

Her grandmother just got discharged from the hospital.

She guide her grandmother to sit down on couch, then she put her handbag on the desk.

" There.. Stay there, grandma, okay? Don't do any house chore. "

She lecture her grandmother like a parent. Her grandmother just chuckled in return.

" Y/n-ah.. I can still work. "

Y/n Shook her head and smile.

" No, grandma. You're too old and please be careful next time, okay? Let me and kai do the work instead. "

Her grandmother raised her eyebrow at her.

" But you're pregnant. It's not healthy for the baby if you'll work. "

She sigh.

" I have no choice, grandma. I have to work or else you won't get to buy your medicine and kai.. His school will start in a few weeks now. "

Her grandmother sigh and nodded.

" Fine. Just don't work too much, okay? "

She smile and nodded.

" Of course, grandma. I won't. "

" If only I'm not sick then maybe I'll help you work. Am I a burden to you? "

She was stunned at her sudden question, she quickly Shook her head and bend down to face her.

" Grandma.. What makes you say that you're a burden? "

She just shrugged.

" I just feel like you're working too much because of us. You even left us just to find a job with a higher salary.. You endured being away from us just to support our needs.. And now that you're pregnant but you still want to work because of me. "

Y/n sigh deeply and grab her hands gently.

" Grandma.. Don't ever think that you're a burden. Because you never will. It was my decision to leave to give all your needs. I made that decision myself. It is my choice to work even if I'm pregnant, because I can't let you and my brother suffer. Trust me grandma.. I can do this even if I'm pregnant, I can still work. Please.. Don't ever think you're a burden, okay? "

She gave her a small smile then her grandmother nodded and sigh.

" There.. Don't worry too much, okay? I can handle everything. "

Her grandmother smile sadly.

" If your parents are alive. I know they are so proud of you. "

Her smile slowly drop at the thought of her parents. Her grandmother stroke her hair softly.

" You've become a strong woman, y/n-ah. No matter what struggles you've encountered, you endure it and get through with it alone. You're parents must be so proud of you, y/n-ah.. "

Her grandmother smile while caressing her cheeks. She smile back.

===============

Y/n was sitting on the edge of her bed while fixing her clothes.

It's been 4 days since she left jungkook. Thinking of him made her sigh.

She couldn't deny the fact that she miss him so much. But does he miss her too?

Maybe he's happy now that I'm gone.