Chapter 19

Y/n is now standing outside the Jeon's building. She was completely in daze, she knew that the Jeon's Family are rich but she couldn't believe that they are this rich. She is staring at the tall building infront of her, Jungkook's company.

She was amazed. Everytime she thought of how rich and successful her husband is she felt so down and small. She have nothing to be proud of. She's not rich and successful. She is just a simple girl with no accomplishment.

She sigh. If only their house didn't get burned. Maybe now she finished her school and have a successful career.

She is thinking of what will be her future if she finishes college. Maybe it's a completely opposite of who she is now. 

" Yah! Are you just gonna stand there? "

She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard her husband's voice. 

" I'm coming.. "

" Just hurry up, will you? I have an important client to meet. "

Jungkook said in a angry tone as he scoff. She quickly followed him when he turn his back on her and started to walk inside.

She was just following jungkook like a lost dog. She kept on looking around. Mostly, people who they pass by would greet jungkook, but jungkook being a cold and heartless person, he ignore them. 

In return she would just smile shyly when someone greet her. 

She actually felt embarrased of herself. Why? Because she is only wearing a casual white top, black leggings and a converse shoes.

She kept on following jungkook and from time to time she kept on looking down when she notice that some people would glare at her and stare at her in disgust. By the look in their eyes, she knew they were judging her. She felt embarrased of herself especially she's only wearing casual clothes.

While jungkook is looking so presentable and formal. While she looks like a maid. Well, she is actually his maid. Not his wife. That thought made her sigh sadly.

When jungkook went inside the elevator she followed him and when the elevator close they both are silent. Her heart keeps on beating faster whenever she is this near to jungkook. 

She really likes him. But she knew, jungkook doesn't feel the same way towards her. He made her feel like she is nothing to him, like she is not his wife.

For the past weeks with jungkook. She admitted that she never felt the love and care of jungkook as her husband. He never treated her as his wife. He kepts on ignoring her like she is not there. Sometimes he would glare at her and be mad at her with no reason.

She felt jungkook hates her and she know it. Is she not worth to love?

When jungkook went out of the elevator she followed him. Then from the hallway she saw a guy running towards them and went to jungkook who kept on walking.

" Mr. Jeon there is a problem. "

The guy said nervously.

" What is it? "

Jungkook said in his serious tone making the guy gulp in fear.

" Ms. Bae she is inside your office and believe me Mr. Jeon, I tried to stop her but she keeps on insisting and she even threatened me to sue me. Please don't fire me, Mr. Jeon.. "

The guy pleaded jungkook who have no emotion as he just ignore him and went straight to his office. The guy quickly followed jungkook and she followed them in confuse. 

When she entered the room she saw a young beautiful woman standing with her back facing them. The guy keeps on tugging on jungkook's sleeves and kept on begging him to not fire him.