Chapter 11

Y/n was busy cooking the next day when she heard a knocked on the door.

Jimin was not there that time because Mrs. Jeon said she needs to talk to him, so she is now alone but before jimin went out he made sure that her surrounding is safe.

She wash her hands and dry it using a handkerchief and then she went to the door and open it. Without even asking who's outside.

Then outside she saw him in his emotionless face. Altas after 7 days, he showed up to her.

" J-jungkook. How are you? "

He ignore her question and walk inside without asking her permission.

Well, after all she have no right to scold him. He have the right because his mother bought this apartment.

She closed the door and followed jungkook on the kitchen where he went.

" So what are you cooking? "

" Bibimbap and kimchi. Uhm.. You want some? "

She offered.

" No thanks, I'm just here to check up on you. "

He said with no emotion while looking around. She just nodded in return and went back to the stove and continue her cooking.

She was too focus on cooking that she didn't realize that jungkook was staring at her back. He was leaning on the counter table while his eyes are focus on her.

She's not doing anything seductive but why does she looks so hot while looking serious?

He bit his bottom lip as he look down on her lower body, lust filled his eyes as he stare at her perfect round butt.

He's actually not a pervert guy. But when it comes to y/n, he became one.

That's why he didn't visit her for days, he was avoiding her not because he hate her; but because he's controlling himself to not touch this woman intimately.

Is it okay to have sex when a woman is pregannt?

He quickly shook his head when he realized what he was thinking. He then sigh and look away when he felt his manhood getting bigger and harder. And it wants her.

The more he look at her the more he wants to own her.

Damn it!

" Get down.. Get down.. "

He keeps on mumbling the same word over and over again while walking around the apartment, trying to distract himself.

Y/n didn't even realize that jungkook was being torture, she was too focus on her own world to notice her surroundings.

She glance at jungkook who is now walking towards the leaving room.

" Get down? What does he mean by that? "

She mumbled when she heard him say those words. She shrugged and look away. She sigh.

He's weird.

After a few minutes of being tortured, Jungkook took a deep breath and he decided to just leave.

Staying here and not be able to touch her is a pure torture!

He went to the kitchen where she is. He was about to tell her that he's leaving when something caught his eyes. He frown.

His eyes darken when he saw her hand. His blood boiled in anger. He wanted to choke the person who did that to her.