Chapter 43

" Excuse me, ma'am. We are looking for Attorney Jung Byung-woo. "

Yoongi said to the woman.

" Do you have an appointment, sir? "

The woman asked.

" Yes. We are here for special case. "

The woman nodded.

" He's in his office at top floor and there's only one room in there and tell his secretary that you have an appointment with Att. Jung. "

" Thank you. "

Yoongi said and they all went towards the elevator. When they reach the top floor they all walk towards the hallway where they saw a man at their age.

" We are here for Att. Jung. We have an appointment with him. "

The man look at yoongi then the rest of the boys.

" I'm sorry but I won't allow all of you to get inside. "

" Oh, it's okay. "

Namjoon said and face jungkook.

" You should go inside and talk to him. "

Jungkook sigh and nodded.

" Fine. "

" This way, sir. "

The man said as he open the door for jungkook.

" We'll wait here kookie! "

Jungkook nodded and went inside. When the door closed jungkook eyes dropped on the man infront of him. His eyes is focused on a thick book. He cleared his throat to get his attention.

" Good Afternoon, Atty. Jung. I am-- "

" Jeon Jungkook. I know who you are, you don't need to introduce yourself. "

The man said in a deep voice. Fpr jungkook, it's not surprising that everyone knows him. Afterall, he's a famous businessman in this country.

Atty. Jung lift his head up and stare at him for a couple of seconds making him stare back at him. Then he stood up and motion hin to sit on the couch.

He sigh before he sit near the couch and he saw him grab something on his desk before he went to sit infront of him.

" So, Mr. Jeon. I talked to one of your friends over the phone and they said that you wanted to file a case against your ex. Am I right? "

He nodded.

" Yes. "

Atty. Jung sigh.

" Can you tell me first everything before I accept this case. "

" Sure... "

Jungkook sigh before he started to tell him everything. Even the smallest details, he told him, hoping that it will help him to win this case.

======================

" Kai, where's grandma? "

Y/n asked her younger brother when she saw him alone in the living room.

" She went to buy some ingredients, noona. "

She frown.

" And you let herself go alone? Follow her, kai. I told you to take care of grandma. "

" Okay, I'll go now.. "

Kai said and ran outside. Y/n sigh and Shook her head before she sat on the couch.