Chapter 15 (J & T) ❤👪

" Eunji.. Baby? "

Jennie called her six year old daughter. She sigh as she saw her in her play room who is currently playing with her dolls.

" Eunji... why are you still playing? We are going to your oppa's birthday party. Come on.. "

Jennie said softly as she sit down on the floor; facing her daughter.

Eunji stop playing and blink cutely at her.

" Omma.. Can I bring my dolls? "

She asked cutely as Jennie smile at her.

" Sure baby.. Come on let's go downstairs. Your appa is waiting. "

Eunji nodded and grab one of her dolls as Jennie stood up. Eunji then hold her hand as they both went downstairs.

" Appa! "

Eunji shouted excitedly and ran towards Taehyung who open his arms and carry his daughter who just giggle in return.

" Aigoo~ my baby is getting heavier, huh? "

Taehyung said and shower Eunji on her cheeks with his kisses.

" Of course, appa. Look at my tummy. It's big. "

She said as she lift her dress up and show her big tummy. Taehyung chuckled and peck her tummy.

" That's good then. So you wouldn't get skinny like omma. "

Taehyung teased and smirk at her. Jennie just rolled her eyes playfully before she grab her chanel handbag.

" Come on. They're waiting for us. "

Taehyung nodded and walk outside their house while carrying Eunji in his arms who keeps on blabbering.

It's been six years since they've been married to each other. So far, their marriage is good not perfect though. Well, no one is perfect but she could tell that it's the best year of her life.

She never heard anything from her father ever since taehyung brought her to his island and hide her.

She kinda missed her father but she thought it would be better without him but jennie is secretly hoping that one day, she will see him again and hope that he will accept her wholeheartedly.

Jennie snapped out of her thought when taehyung hold her hand.

" What are you thinking? "

Taehyung asked while driving the three of them towards Jungkook and Y/n's house.

Jennie just sigh and look outside the window.

" I was just thinking about dad.. "

Taehyung went silent as Jennie continues. She knew Taehyung hates it everytime she mentioned about her father.

" It's been six years since I last saw him. Although he was not a good father to me and he is not my real father but still.. "

" Jennie.. "

Jennie face her husband.

" I know you hate talking about my dad but tae.. he's still my father-- "

" He is not. "

He said firmly while clenching his jaw.

" Jennie. Forget about that man. What good memory do you have with him? Nothing. I think he doesn't even want to see you anymore. "

Taehyung said coldly while her heart sadden. Jennie sigh sadly and look away.

" I kinda missed him though.. "