Chapter 13 (J & T) ❤

The doctor dropped the syringe as they all got shocked at the loud and angry voice.

Everyone look at the owner of the voice and Jennie look shock and stunned to see him standing at the door.

He is looking at them in anger while clenching his fist tight.

" What are you doing here, Kim Taehyung?! "

Her father shouted angrily while glaring at taehyung.

Taehyung's gaze turn to her father and he glare at him while clenching his jaw in anger.

" You! I will kill you!! "

Taehyung shouted angrily before he charged towards her father and he punch him which made him drop on the floor.

When Taehyung was not contended. He got on top of him and punch him continuously while her father's face is starting to bleed but taehyung didn't care at all.

He continuously punching him with no mercy and it shows how angry he is.

" Get him! "

One of the guards said and they charged towards taehyung and ready to attack him but Taehyung manage to fight them.

He punch them and kick them. He is so angry at the moment and he didn't care if he could kill someone.

He just needs to release his anger.

When the 4 guards drop on the floor taehyung went back to her father who is still laying on the floor.

His eyes darken as he grab a chair and ready to hit him.

" T-Taehyung.. Don't. "

Jennie said in a tired tone while tears is flowing down her eyes.

Taehyung immediately stop as his eyes is now focus on Jennie. Her state made his heart aches.

It is obvious that she is in pain and tired. His face soften as he drop the chair and went to her.

Taehyung glare at the doctor and the two nurses who is looking at him in fear.

" Get out or else you will feel how hard I punch. "

He said in a firm voice which made their eyes widen and they immediately run away.

Taehyung eyes soften as he stare at Jennie. He immediately untie her hands and he hug her tight which made her sob harder in his embrace.

With a teary eyes Taehyung rub her back and hug her tighter.

" Shhh.. It's okay. I'm here now.. I won't let them hurt you.. "

He said softly while rubbing her back. Jennie didn't reply. She just cried on his embrace.

Taehyung just keeps on rubbing her back and calming her down. He broke the hug and cup her face softly.

He stare into her eyes and he saw pain and fear which made his heart aches even more.

" Hey.. it's okay now.. I'm here. "

He whisper softly and kiss her forehead.

" I'm so sorry for everything... I'm sorry. "

He kiss her forehead again before he remove his coat and put it on her body. Then he gently carried her in a bridal style and started to walk towards the door.

" Y-You will regret this... "

Taehyung stop when he heard Jennie's father. He didn't turn around and he keeps his back on him before he answered.