Chapter 12

Y/n woke up the next day feeling dizzy and she felt her stomach aching. She quickly ran towards her bathroom and throw up. She felt so weak, this pregnancy makes her whole body weak.

After a few minutes of throwing up, she found herself on her bed. She just woke up but she wanted to sleep again.

She sigh, she was about to close her eyes again but her phone rings.

She grab her phone and answer it without looking at the caller I.D.

" Hello? "

She said in her tired voice with her close eyes while she lying on her back.

" Noona! I miss you! "

She open her eyes in surprise, she sat up in pure excitement and happiness.

" Oh my god, Kai! My little brother how are you?? How's grandma? "

" I'm okay noona, my school is great. I'm studying hard just like what you said, noona. And grandma is fine. In fact, she misses you. "

" Really? I miss her too. Can you please hand her the phone? I need to talk to her. "

" Sure, hold on a sec. "

She can't help but to smile. After a few weeks of waiting. She's finally able to talk to them again.

Her grandma just got discharged from hospital yesterday. With Mrs. Jeon's help, she paid the bills so her grandma can now discharged. She even bought all her medicines and assigned a doctor to personally check up on her grandmother once a week.

She's very thankful to Mrs. Jeon's help.

" Hello? Y/n-ah? My beautiful grand-daughter, how are you, sweetie? I miss you so much. When are you going back? We miss you so much. "

Y/n bit her bottom lip as tears started to filled her eyes. Maybe pregnancy is making her emotional. But still, she couldn't help but to get emotional. She really miss them.

" I-I miss you too, grandma.. I r-really do. I wish I could be with you, b-but you know why I'm away right? I need to earn more money so you can recover, right grandma? "

" I know, sweetie. Thank you so much for your hard work. If only your parents are here. I know they are so proud of you, sweetie. "

She said softly. Her tears stream down and she bit her bottom lip to not make a noise.

" Just remember okay? If you want to go home then come home. Be with us, we'll wait for you everyday. We love you so much, y/n-ah. "

" I love you too, grandma. P-please take care always, okay? I promise... Soon. I'll come back with you guys and I promise when I come home, I'm not gonna leave you again. I promise. "

" We'll wait patiently for that, sweetie. Take care of yourself, okay? Don't let anyone hurt you. "

" Yes, grandma. I will. I love you. "

" I love you too, sweetie.. Goodbye. "

She sigh and wipe her tears.

" Goodbye, grandma. And tell Kai to study hard. "

" I will, sweetie. "

She nodded her head and smile sadly before she hang up.

Her tears continue to stream down her face. She miss them so much. She miss being with them.

But she have to work for them.

She didn't even tell them about her condition yet. She didn't tell them that she's pregnant.