Chapter 42

The boys couldn't believe that yujin would go that far. They knew that she was a bad person but they didn't expect that she could be this evil.

After jungkook explained everything to them, they were left shocked and dumbfounded. All along, jungkook was carrying this problem alone.

They were so shock but now they feel so angry at the fact that jungkook is broken and hurt because of yujin.

This must not been easy for him.

" Our jungkookie suffered all this time because of that slut. "

Jin said, gritting his teeth in anger while looking at jungkook who is sleeping on the bed. Obviously he passed out because of too much crying.

" I thought only girls would passed out after crying.. "

Jimin commented making namjoon glare at him.

" Yah! Boys have a heart too. Jungkook is broken and he's being emotional because his wife just left him. "

Namjoon said defending jungkook.

" We have to do something.. I won't let him suffer alone. "

Taehyung said making the others nodded in agreement.

" Yeah, you're right. That slut needs to suffer too. She have to face the consequences of her action. "

Yoongi said while his eyes are dark in anger. Actually they are all angry to yujin for making their maknae hurt and sad.

Jungkook is a ruthless man but he doesn't deserve this kind of punishment. This is too cruel.

They never saw jungkook happy before. But when he met y/n, they saw how jungkook changed. But now, seeing their friend miserable because of his ex. They are so angry, they want a revenge.

" We have to file a case against that slut. "

Jimin said while the others nodded.

" We can't do that. "

Yoongi said which made them all glance at him.

" Why not? "

Taehyung asked.

" We need an evidence to put her in jail. "

" Isn't jungkook's words are enough to put her in jail? "

Namjoon asked and yoongi Shook his head.

" I'm a cop and I'm telling you, that's not enough, if jungkook report this to the police there is a high possibility that yujin will make up a story instead or worse she will show a fake evidence or even a witness in order to cover herself. So I suggest, we need an evidence in order to support our case against her. "

Everyone sigh.

" God.. This is harder than I thought. "

Jimin said and ruffled his hair.

" But we will do it, for jungkook. "

Namjoon said as everyone nodded.

" But I know someone who will help us.. "

Yoongi said which made them all glance at him with hope in their eyes.

" Who??? "

Yoongi just smirk.

" He is Attorney Jung Byung-woo. "

" Who's he? I never heard him before. "

Jin said.