Chapter 51

Hi guys, this is junglee_jagi. I have an important announcement to make.

Since tomorrow (January 6, 2020) is back to school again. 🙁😥😢

I won't be able to update fast because I will be busy again in school. I hope you understand.

Next week is my 3rd periodical test ( January 16-17 ) and I need to review a lot and focus on my school before the exam.

After my exam, I will update the next part. So that will take 14 days (2 weeks) before I will publish the next chapter. 😊

Please understand that school is important and I have to focus because this is my last year in high school. 😊

For now, this is my last update for today. I hope you enjoy.

======================

Y/n could only stare at her baby boy who is sleeping peacefully in her embrace.

After 9 months, she finally see him and hold him in her embrace. This is what she always waited for the past 9 months.

Jungkook just stood there watching them both with a smile. Their smile never leave their faces as they both look at their baby.

" He's so cute.. "

She whisper and slowly peck his cheeks making the baby boy move a little by her touch. Their baby's action made them both chuckled at his cuteness.

Y/n look at her husband who is smiling at them.

" What are you doing there? "

Y/n asked making him raise his eyebrow.

" Huh? "

" Come here and sit with us. "

She patted the space on the bed. Jungkook obey her and sit next to his wife.

" I wonder what he'll look like when he grow up. "

She mumbled while caressing his cheeks.

" Of course he'll grow up as handsome as me. "

Jungkook said with a proud smile. Y/n rolled her eyes playfully and chuckled.

" I hope he won't grow as a boastful as you. "

Jungkook frown; pretending to be mas making her giggled.

" Baby, omma is bullying me. Help me~ "

Jungkook said in a baby tone while looking at their baby. Y/n shook her head and sigh.

Then jungwoo slowly open his eyes making them both froze and stare at their baby boy who is now looking around.

" What are you looking, my boy? "

Jungkook asked and chuckled. Then jungwoo stare at his parents while blinking innocently.

" You're sooo cute.. "

Y/n said and peck his cheeks making him let out a small whine.

Jungwoo stare at them with a pout as his eyes is starting to get watery.

" Oh no. It looks like he's about to cry. "

Jungkook said looking their baby boy. Then few seconds later, jungwoo started to cry.