Chapter 49

Y/n could only sit on the couch while Mr. and Mrs. Jeon are staring at her and telling her the things that she missed when she was gone.

Y/n massage her baby bump and took a deep breath.

" I already knew that, omma. Jungkook explained everything to me last night. After he explained everything to me I was left shocked and angry to yujin. She caused too much chaos and pain to us. I hope she will get in jail for what she did to us. "

Y/n stare at her husband's parents, they look worried.

" Don't worry, I won't leave jungkook if that's what you're worrying about. "

They sigh in relief then Mrs. Jeon held her hands with a smile.

" I am glad that you think that way, sweetie. Please don't ever leave him again. I know it was his fault because he didn't tell you the truth. We all know he is a ruthless, cold guy but please I beg you, don't ever leave my son. He was so lost and a mess when you left him. He didn't have some good sleep and he always get drunk. I don't want to see him in that state ever again. "

Y/n nodded with a reassuring smile.

" Don't worry, omma. That won't happen again. I love jungkook and soon we will have a baby and I dont want my baby to grow without a father. "

" I understand. "

====================

Jungkook and Atty. Byung-woo, Aka; his father-in-law are discussing regarding about the case.

" By the way, Jungkook-ah. "

Atty. Jung said in a serious tone.

" Now that my daughter is back in your life. Please don't give her too much stress especially now that she's in her last trimester. "

Jungkook just nodded.

" And I'm hoping that this won't happen again. I love my daughter, jungkook and I want what's best for her. "

Then his eyes darken as he look straight in jungkook's eyes.

" I'm warning you, jungkook. Don't ever do something stupid to my daughter, she's been in hell for years. She deserve nothing but happiness. Don't hurt her or else I will find a way to annul your marriage. Afterall, I am a lawyer. "

Atty. Jung said in a serious tone making jungkook gulp before he nodded obediently.

" Don't worry. I will take care of your daughter. I love her and I don't wanna lost her too.  "

Atty. Jung smile widely before he patted his shoulder.

" Good. Now, be a good husband and make her happy. But for now, let's end that bitch over there. "

Atty. Jung said making him chuckle. He turn his gaze to his side then his eyes landed on yujin who is glaring at him. Jungkook just smirk evily while giving her a death glares.

Prepare yourself, yujin. If only it's legal to kill someone then I will rather choose that than to drag you in jail.

======================

Y/n and her parent-in-law were talking about random things. They even discuss about the baby's name and all.

" I'll go get grab some snack for us. "

" Oh! Let me help you, sweetie. "

" It's okay, omma. Let me do it. "