Chapter 52

Hi guys! I'm back!

Thanks god, finally exam is done. I feel relax now. 😌

All those sleepless night, stressful days and headaches paid off!

Anyway, thank you for waiting for my update.

Thank you so much. I'm just really happy that finally everything I went through are worth it.

Thanks god!

I can finally sleep all day and watch movies!

Anyway, enjoy! 😊😘

==================================

Three days later, y/n got discharged from the hospital.

They both got home later that evening and jungkook told her to go upstairs to rest while he is doing some works.

Y/n feed her baby before they both drifted to sleep while jungkook is working on his office at their penthouse.

Then in the middle of the night, y/n heard the door open. She was about to stand up thinking that it's a stranger or worse it's yujin but she smell the scent of her husband making her relax.

She felt him lay beside her and hug her from behind. He kiss her hair before they both drifted to sleep.

==============

3 MONTHS LATER

The next day, y/n woke up and she didn't saw her husband and her baby.

She got up and took a shower and she immediately went downstairs and look for her husband and jungwoo.

She sigh in relief when she saw her husband making pancakes while carrying jungwoo in his arms.

" Jungwoo, stop it. "

Jungkook said while looking away everytime jungwoo tried touching his nose.

" Ttaa-hhee~ "

Jungwoo mumbled in a soft tone while his saliva is all over his mouth. He keeps on hitting on his father's chest while jungkook is making pancakes.

Jungwoo continue on blabbering in excitement while trying to touch his father's nose and chuckled cutely showing his toothless mouth.

" Jungwoo, I said stop it. "

Y/n chuckled at their cuteness.

" Good morning. "

She greeted then making jungkook stop and turn to her.

" Good morning, baby. "

Jungkook greeted back showing his bunny smile.

Upon seeing his mother, jungwoo stop playing with jungkook and blink cutely at y/n before he started to lift his arms up to her while blabbering in excitement.

Y/n smile and went to them before she carry jungwoo in her arms while giggling.

" Aww~ my baby is so happy today, huh? "

Y/n said while pestering kisses on jungwoo's cheeks who just keeps on giggling. Then she peck his small nose.

" Baby, why don't you two go in the living room while I prepare your breakfast? "

Jungkook suggest.

" You're not going to work today? "

" Baby, it's weekends, remember? I told you that every weekends is our family time. And besides, I want to be with my little buddy who's getting naughtier every seconds. "