Chapter 28

After their dinner, her grandmother went to bed to sleep while kai went to the living to watch TV while preparing his assignment.

While y/n and jungkook went to her room. Well, her grandmother told her to let her husband sleep inside her room. After all, he is her husband.

Y/n was preparing the bed for jungkook while jungkook on the other hand was on the phone, talking to his secretary.

From afar she could hear his serious and cold tone. He really looks serious when it comes to work.

Y/n sigh and grab one pillow and blanket and put it on the floor. When jungkook came back he had those curious expression while looking at her.

" What are you doing? "

She turn around to face him.

" I'm preparing to sleep. "

" On the floor? "

He asked flatly with his poker face. Y/n raise her eyebrow.

" Yes. I mean, what's wrong with that? "

She asked and jungkook frown.

" You're pregnant. You should be sleeping on the bed. "

He said in a serious tone.

" O-ookay.. But what about you? "

Jungkook sigh and look down at the floor where there's already a blanket and a pillow.

" I will sleep there. "

He said pointing on the floor. Honestly, he wanted to sleep beside his wife but he could see that she will not be comfortable with him.

He have to take it slowly to gain her trust.

" Are you sure? The floor is cold. "

" No, it's okay. I can endure it.. "

He said in a low voice. Y/n nodded and went to her bed. Jungkook sigh and went to his place.

" G-good night.. "

She said in a low voice.

" Good night. "

He replies for the very first time. Y/n lay on the bed after she turn off the light. She turn her back on him as she hides her smile.

She's starting to feel that soon they'll be in good terms.

She's really hoping.

Her smile slowly drop when she realize that she's expecting again.

She took a deep breath. She doesn't want to hope again, she's afraid that she'll get disappointed.

She close her eyes to sleep.

This is the first time that she'll be sleeping in a room with her husband.

Maybe soon they'll be sleeping together in one bed. That thought made her cheeks burn.

She wonder what would it feel to sleep beside her husband.

She keeps on thinking and imagining things until she slowly starting to fall asleep.

===============

Jungkook on the other hand couldn't sleep at all. He keeps on turning to the other side trying to find his comfortable spot.

After a few hours of trying to sleep he finally gave up and sigh. He stare at the ceiling while in deep thoughts.

He realize that he hadn't said those 3 words to her.