Chapter 38

Jungkook was about to dashed towards Jong-un when yoongi stop him by holding his hood.

" Yah. Calm down. Let me talk to him first. "

Yoongi said and didn't eait for his reply. He walk towards Jong-un who was busy serving some drinks to the customer.

" Enjoy, ma'am, sir. "

Jong-un said politely to the couple.

" Excuse, Mr. Kim Jong-un. May I talk to you? "

The guy raised his eyebrow at yoongi.

" Sorry, sir, my shift had just started at this time. I can't have a conversation with you unless if my manager will allow me during my shift time. "

Yoongi sigh and was about to speak when jungkook spoke behind him.

" I've already talked to your manager. And he said yes. Now, let's go outside and talk. "

Jungkook said in a serious tone while glaring at Jong-un who is confused.

" I'm sorry, but, do I know you two? "

" I don't care if you know us. Just follow us. "

Jungkook said coldly and walk outside the club.

==================

Y/n and Jennie was having a good time while waiting for jungkook.

She's having a good time talking to Jennie, she's actually a nice person and funny too. She figured it out that Jennie and taehyung dated for almost 4 years.

Jennie told her where she met taehyung. And how their love story started. It's actually sweet yet funny.

They were enjoying their time when they both heard a knock on the door again.

Thinking that it must be jungkook, y/n stood up and went to the door.

She thought it was jungkook but she was welcome by a woman who looks very familiar to her.

" May I help you? "

She asked in a polite way but the woman just ignore her and she had those death glares.

She was about to talk to her when she suddenly got pushed by the woman. Luckily, she manage to keep herself in balance or else she could had landed on the floor.

She gasped and widen her eyes as she stare at the woman in shock.

The woman didn't look guilty at all. She just smirk at y/n and walk passed her.

Y/n blinks a couple of times before she followed the woman.

" What the.... Yujin? What's are you doing here? "

Jennie said in shock.

" I'm here for jungkook. Where is he? "

Yujin said while crossing her arms. Jennie glare at her.

" Get out. And why are you looking for jungkook? Don't you know that he doesn't want to see you? He's married. "

Yujin laughed sarcastically.

" I know he's married though. But I don't care. I want what's mine back. "

Y/n eyes darken. She's feeling so angry at the woman infront of her. She knew exactly what she meant by that.

And no. She won't let her take jungkook away from him.

" Are you really that desperate just to get him back? You're willing to ruin our marriage just to get what you want? "