Chapter 50

Jungkook rushed towards the hospital as soon as he received a call about his wife giving birth to their child.

He run towards the hallway with his father-in-law following him behind.

" Omma! Appa! Where is she? Where's my wife? "

Jungkook asked in panick voice.

" Calm down, jungkook-ah, she's still inside. "

His father answer him in a calm voice.

" Did she gave birth already? "

Jungkook asked; feeling a little bit disappointed that he missed it.

" No, the doctors are still checking up on her. "

" What's taking them so long?! Damn it! "

Jungkook said a little angry. Then they saw a doctor running towards the room with a 3 nurse following her behind.

" Excuse me, may I come and see my wife? "

The doctor glance at jungkook and nodded.

" Of course, sir. She is about to give birth. Atleast one of her family members needs to be beside her to encourage her. "

Jungkook just nodded and he went inside. Then he saw his wife who looks in so much pain.

He quickly went beside her and held her hands tightly in his. Y/n look at him and he saw pain and fear in her eyes.

" It's okay, baby. You can do it. I'm here. "

He said softly and kissed her temple. Y/n nodded with a small smile.

" Okay, Mrs. Jeon, I need you to take a deep breath and push as hard as you can, okay? "

Y/n nodded while gritting her teeth in pain.

" Now, I will count 1 to 3 and you will start to push, okay? One, two, three. Push! "

" Argh! "

Jungkook felt her hands tightened in his. He kissed her hand while encouraging her to push harder.

" Ahh! It hurts! "

Y/n said with tears flowing down her eyes. She is sweating a lot, she keeps on pushing while screaming in pain.

Jungkook eyes got teary as well. If only he could do something to help her. To lessen the pain she is feeling now, he will do anything. But sadly, there is nothing he could do but to encourage her and watch her screaming in pain.

" I can see the head! Few more pushes, Mrs. Jeon. "

" Baby, you can do it.. It will be all worth it. Just keep pushing, baby. "

Jungkook whisper to her ear while her eyes is starting to get blurry and anytime now she would passed out due to too much pain and exhaustion.

" Arghhhh!! "

She screamed and push harder for the last time and then the room is filled with the baby's cry.

Jungkook eyes look at his baby with so much happiness. His eyes were getting teary as he watch the doctor cleaning his baby.

" Congratulations! It's a boy! "

His tears flow down in so much happiness. Then he glance at his wife who looks happy as well. She had a smile on her face as she look at the baby that they both created.

He leaned down and kissed her forehead.

" You did amazing, baby. He's so beautiful.. you did great. I'm so proud of you, y/n-ah. I love you so much. "