Chapter 31 💏

WARNING ⚠️: 18+

Smut alert!

This is my first time writing smut so I hope you like it.

==========°°~~°°==========

After a few minutes on the plane they finally arrived in Seoul.

Jungkook called someone to personally drive the four of them to her family's apartment.

After a few minutes they finally arrived at their destination.

Jungkook first got out and open the door for her. She step outside then she saw a very beautiful-big-modern house.

Her jaw drop as she stare in awe at the sight infront of her. This house looks very expensive.

And yes, it's for her family. Jungkook bought it for her family.

She snapped out of thought when she saw jungkook carrying all the luggage of his family and kai followed him behind.

The sight infront of her melted her heart.

Jungkook looks like a caring and thoughtful husband. Well, he really is.

She grab her grandmother's hand and smile at her.

" Let's go, grandma. "

She nodded with a smile. Then they started to walk inside.

" This house looks very expensive, y/n-ah. I think this is too much. You're husband is really a kind man. "

She smile at that.

" Yes he is, grandma. "

" For the past few days that he's staying with us. I saw how sincere and sorry he was to you. I saw that he's really determine to take you back. Despite all the things he had done to you, in the end. He still loves you. "

" I love him too grandma. I know how lucky I am to have him. Jungkook is a nice man, even though he's not a nice person at first but slowly I started to understand him. I know he had a past that's why he's acting that way. I can't blame him. "

" What happened to him, sweetie? "

Her grandmother asked when they now entered inside the house.

She sigh.

" I really don't know, grandma. I still need to ask him. I am curious though. "

" I think you should really ask him. You are his wife. He shouldn't hide any secrets from you from now on. "

Y/n just nodded and look around the house. It's already organized. Looks like jungkook hired an interior designer.

There are 3 maids on the house, 2 bodyguard and even a nurse.

She raised her eyebrow and stare at jungkook who is staring back at her.

By the look in her eyes he already knows what is she trying to say.

Jungkook just shrugged and smile. Then he went beside her.

" I hired them all for their security and also I hired two maids so your grandmother and kai won't bother to do house chores. I also hired a personal nurse for your grandmother so everyday she could check up on her. "

She just stare at him with gratitude and smile.

" Don't worry, baby. I know them all. They are working at Namjoon hyung agency company, so if they do something stupid I can file a case against them easily. "