Chapter 3 (J & T) ❤

Taehyung immediately regretted what he had said to her.

He lied to Jennie.

He never cheated behind her back.

Yes, he knew Irene likes him and she did tried to seduced him before but he keeps on pushing her away because he have a girlfriend and he doesn't want to hurt Jennie.

Taehyung said those words because he wants a revenge and of course, to make her feel the pain he wanted her to feel.

Now that he succeeded why does he doesn't feel happy or satisfied that he finally hurt her feelings?

In fact, he felt the opposite. His heart is aching when he saw the pain in her eyes.

Taehyung closes his eyes tight.

Forget her... forget her. She deserve this.

===================

Jennie woke up the next day with a puffy eyes. Last night, she had been crying till she passed out.

It was really painful for her. Maybe she made the right choice to left him before.

But there's something deep inside her heart says to give him a chance.

She just need time to let out the pain in her heart and then she'll comeback to him.

She maybe sound stupid but she's willing to forget his mistake and be with him again.

That's how much she loves him.

Like they say, people become fools when they are inlove.

They can call her idiot and stupid for giving him a chance but she doesn't care. She wants to follow what her heart wants.

Jennie took a deep breath before she look at herself in the mirror.

" Argh... I look so ugly. How can I come to him when I look like this? "

She complain and went to the bathroom and took a shower.

========================

Taehyung parked his car in his garage and walk towards his house.

He walk inside and eat his dinner before he went to his office room and do some work.

He needs to keep himself busy or else he'll end up thinking of her.

It's been one week since he didn't saw her. Maybe she finally give up to him. Maybe she already left him for good.

His heart aches just thinking of that. Well, that what's he want. For her to leave him alone forever. But he couldn't deny the fact that he wanted to see her again.

Taehyung shook his head and focus on his work.

He needs to focus or else he'll go insane again. Few hours later Taehyung was still working when he heard a knock on his door.

Taehyung frown in confusion and look at his wristwatch.

It's 11 p.m. Who could it be?

He thought to himself and stood up and walk towards the door. He open it and froze in his track when he saw her again.

He thought he'll never see her again. He thought she already gave up and left him.

But here she is standing outside his house with her sweetest smile like he did nothing wrong.

" What are you doing here? "