Chapter 35

Jungkook went upstairs. He grab the doorknob and he was thankful that it wasn't locked. He walk inside and saw his wife on the bed with her back facing him.

He sigh. She's cute when she's jealous but he doesn't want her to get jealous especially to jennie.

He slowly walk towards the bed and hug her from behind.

" Don't touch me.. "

She said as she tried to push him away but jungkook didn't let her. He hug her tighter.

" Awww.. My wife is jealous to jennie? You're cute. "

He smile to himself and chuckled making her mad at him even more.

" What's so funny? Do you enjoy seeing me like this? ''

He quickly Shook his head.

" Of course not, baby. It's just that you're too cute when you're jealous. "

" I hate you. "

She mumbled making him smile at how cute she is.

" Aww~ I love you too. "

" Yah! Stop playing games with me, jeon jungkook! I'm already angry and don't make me reach my limit or else I will punch right now. "

He chuckled.

Pregnant woman are really scary. But hell.. She's so cute.

He pull her closer to him and kiss her neck.

" Baby.. You shouldn't feel jealous to any women who comes near me. They are nothing to me. I've already told you that you're the only one I love. I love you, baby. You are my life. Without you I have nothing. So please don't be jealous anymore, okay? "

He said softly.

" What about this girl... Jennie? "

She said. There was a bitterness in her tone making him smile. Yup, she's really jealous.

" Jennie?? You're jealous to that woman? Seriously, baby? "

He couldn't help but to burst into laughter making her frown.

" Just answer me! Who is she to your life? And why did you agree when she invited you to her house when you already have a wife. I hate you... I feel like you're cheating on me, jungkook.''

Y/n said in a sad tone as her eyes are starting to get teary. Jungkook got silent and got shock.

" Baby.... I'm so sorry.. Please don't cry. "

He said feeling guilty. She's already hurting but he's making fun of her which made him mad to himself.

He hug her tighter from the back.

" I'm sorry if I didn't take your words seriously.. I'm so sorry, baby.. "

Y/n wipe some traces of tears on her cheeks.

" Then who is she to your life, jungkook? "

Jungkook sigh deeply before he answered her honestly.

" Baby, Jennie is my cousin. "

He said in a calm voice making her froze.

" She stayed in England for 6 years. She just got home 5 days ago. "

When he notice that y/n was quite he slowly turn her around and stare deep into her eyes. He wipe her tears gently.

Y/n was silent the whole time as jungkook stroke her hair.